A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement

Luggage Transfer Correos

LIVE from the Camino Camino Primitivo has begun... :-)

Lirsy

Camino(s) past & future
Primitivo (2017), Norte (2017), Frances (2017), Portugues (2018), La Plata (2018)
Try to stop in Bodenaya and to say hello to David, the hospitalero!! :)

You will love that Camino!!

By the way, after Borres take the route "Hospitales" !! If you decide there to take Pola de Allande route instead of Hospitales, stop for lunch in the restaurant "La Nueva Allandesa"!!

Buen Camino & Ultreia!

Camino(s) past & future
Camino del Nord

nickp

Camino(s) past & future
Primitive Camino (2019)
Judy, I enjoyed reading your blogs and am glad your camino is going well. I begin the Primitivo on wednesday, and i was hoping to ask how crowded the trails have been for you? are the albergues crowded or no? thanks, Buen Camino!

Camino(s) past & future
Autumn (2015) and Spring (2019)
Judy, I enjoyed reading your blogs and am glad your camino is going well. I begin the Primitivo on wednesday, and i was hoping to ask how crowded the trails have been for you? are the albergues crowded or no? thanks, Buen Camino!
Hi! I'm glad you enjoyed our blog. The trails are not at all crowded. We saw no more than a dozen others on the trail today and the albergues have never been full, eg tonight we are in a 16-bed albergue dormitory with just three others. Buen Camino!

nickp

Camino(s) past & future
Primitive Camino (2019)
Hi! I'm glad you enjoyed our blog. The trails are not at all crowded. We saw no more than a dozen others on the trail today and the albergues have never been full, eg tonight we are in a 16-bed albergue dormitory with just three others. Buen Camino!
sounds like a quiet and peaceful walk, thanks!

OLDER threads on this topic

Book your lodging here

Booking.com

Advertisement

Booking.com

Most downloaded Resources

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Forum Store

Camino Forum Store

Casa Ivar Newsletter

Forum Donation

Forum Donation
For those with no forum account, it is possible to donate here as well. Thank you for your support! Ivar

Follow Casa Ivar on Instagram

When is the best time to walk?

• January

Votes: 12 1.2%
  • February

Votes: 5 0.5%
  • March

Votes: 41 4.2%
  • April

Votes: 146 14.9%
  • May

Votes: 245 25.0%