Search 69,459 Camino Questions

LIVE from the Camino Camino Primitivo has begun... :-)

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
Try to stop in Bodenaya and to say hello to David, the hospitalero!! :)

You will love that Camino!!

By the way, after Borres take the route "Hospitales" !! If you decide there to take Pola de Allande route instead of Hospitales, stop for lunch in the restaurant "La Nueva Allandesa"!!

Buen Camino & Ultreia!

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Judy, I enjoyed reading your blogs and am glad your camino is going well. I begin the Primitivo on wednesday, and i was hoping to ask how crowded the trails have been for you? are the albergues crowded or no? thanks, Buen Camino!

Judy, I enjoyed reading your blogs and am glad your camino is going well. I begin the Primitivo on wednesday, and i was hoping to ask how crowded the trails have been for you? are the albergues crowded or no? thanks, Buen Camino!
Hi! I'm glad you enjoyed our blog. The trails are not at all crowded. We saw no more than a dozen others on the trail today and the albergues have never been full, eg tonight we are in a 16-bed albergue dormitory with just three others. Buen Camino!

Hi! I'm glad you enjoyed our blog. The trails are not at all crowded. We saw no more than a dozen others on the trail today and the albergues have never been full, eg tonight we are in a 16-bed albergue dormitory with just three others. Buen Camino!
sounds like a quiet and peaceful walk, thanks!

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
Your blog site went down sometime today. I get an account suspended message when I try to visit. I hope you get it back up, I have enjoyed reading it.

Your blog site went down sometime today. I get an account suspended message when I try to visit. I hope you get it back up, I have enjoyed reading it.
Thanks! I will try to fix the problem that caused the suspension. One more post is coming so stay tuned... :)

Last edited:
New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
Congrats to you and your husband on finishing! An unfortunate but humorous incident with your clothes in O Pedrouzo...and certainly memorable :)

Congrats to you and your husband on finishing! An unfortunate but humorous incident with your clothes in O Pedrouzo...and certainly memorable :)
Thank you! It really was funny to lose our clothes but at least we got a lot of wear from them first. The experience made a good story! :)

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
Whew! We have been home now for almost two months and are relishing the luxuries of comfortable beds, all the time in the world to use the shower, and having more than two things to wear. With the completion of videos that are now embedded in most blog posts, we can finally say our "Three Caminos in One" has come to the end ...until the next one! Here is the last post summarizing the experience: http://throughourlookingglass.ca/index.php/2019/07/31/journeys-end/

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms

Most read last week in this forum

Can anyone recommend a good snack to buy for the hospitalès route Nothing major just something to keep me going Many thanks

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.