Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Camino primitivo

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Buen Camino @Beeman; wishing you well on your journey.

If you meet any German pilgrims with the Raimund Joos guide, I recommend taking photos of the maps for the Lugo-Friol-Sobrado variant. You probably won't find that information in the other guides or maps. And in case case you haven't already seen it, there's also lots of useful information on this thread.

Thanks for the kind words,if I get lost,I will just head towards the West and eventually get to Santiago!

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
The good folks at the Casa Benigno in Friol hand out maps and route descriptions in various languages for the stretch to Sobrado dos Monxes. Couldn't find any one in Lugo offering the same help. Indeed at the Camino Centre and at the Muni Albergue we were assured that there was no such thing as the Camino Verde.

In June this year way-marking was excellent from the foot-bridge across the river just upstream of the swimming pool in Lugo to Friol with one exception, just before Mera do not be tempted by the attractive looking path rising to your right through the pine trees, stay close to the river and the green arrows soon reappear.

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back