• Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
  • For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Camino Slideshow.

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
Yes, thanks. Great (if slightly ironic) choice of music! :D Buen Camino!

The 9th edition the Lightfoot Guide will let you complete the journey your way.
Wayfarer, thanks so much for posting this. It's given me warm fuzzies. Can't wait for June 2013! :D

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
You tube won't allow us to watch it in Canada!
Something about it containing EMI and is blocked here on copyright grounds!
Odd, too bad I wanted to watch it

The first edition came out in 2003 and has become the go-to-guide for many pilgrims over the years. It is shipping with a Pilgrim Passport (Credential) from the cathedral in Santiago de Compostela.
Thank you for helping me recall each wonderful step. (Like I need any help remembering)

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
Flatcat said:
Some other people I walked with from Canada have told me the same thing. I will upload a music free version at the weekend. :)

wayfarer said:
Flatcat said:
Some other people I walked with from Canada have told me the same thing. I will upload a music free version at the weekend. :)

Thx
Look forward too seeing it!!

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Very nice show to discover the camino during Spring.
And thank you to let me discover the extended version of "Running up that hill".

enjoyed those shots Wayfarer-especially the ones with lone figure on the long stretch of path....beautiful. Seemed quite chilly in May starting out.
Did you travel with a sleeping bag at this time of year?
and where exactly is, Taverna da Gaia? ...accommodation or just "refreshments"?

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
marji said:
enjoyed those shots Wayfarer-especially the ones with lone figure on the long stretch of path....beautiful. Seemed quite chilly in May starting out.
Did you travel with a sleeping bag at this time of year?
and where exactly is, Taverna da Gaia? ...accommodation or just "refreshments"?

Taverna da Gaia is in Foncebadon, the last hamlet before Cruz de Ferro. It was closed but I think it was just a tavern, not sure. We stayed in a private hostal just next door run by a lovely couple, he is into motorbikes, as am I, and he had that old bike in the restaurant area. He invited me back for the last legal road races in that area in September, unfortunately I could not go. It was just a short walk from there to Cruz de Ferro.
May was mixed between wet, very wet, sunny but chilly, warm and sunny, and finally hot and not necessarily in that order. Yes I had a sleeping bag and bag liner, not needed in the hostals that had heating, just the liner, but very much so in the ones that didn't have heating.

wayfarer said:
I finally got around to putting together my photos on a slideshow. Its not the best piece of work, there are lots of gaps but some days were so wet it was impossible to take photos.
Hope ye enjoy.
Pat.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7uR4aHBc9KI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QI2QiXRPChA (music free, EMI friendly)
Pat,
Watched the slideshow 18th, planned to revisit, got distracted,found it again last night. I recognise the bearded barman at 6.21 in,we called to him one morning,were the only two in the bar, very nice guy gave us lots of chat, brings back great memories. The pictures are fantastic, I have forwarded to some friends who are considering going on the Camino, I think they'll be going after seeing your slideshow. Thanks for sharing.
Buen Camino
Slán go fóill.
Des :lol:

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-

Most read last week in this forum

The Burguete bomberos had another busy day yesterday. Picking up two pilgrims with symptoms of hypothermia and exhaustion near the Lepoeder pass and another near the Croix de Thibault who was...
Between Villafranca Montes de Oca and San Juan de Ortega there was a great resting place with benches, totem poles andvarious wooden art. A place of good vibes. It is now completely demolished...
Left Saint Jean this morning at 7am. Got to Roncesvalles just before 1:30. Weather was clear and beautiful! I didn't pre book, and was able to get a bed. I did hear they were all full by 4pm...
Hi there - we are two 'older' women from Australia who will be walking the Camino in September and October 2025 - we are tempted by the companies that pre book accomodation and bag transfers but...
We have been travelling from Australia via Dubai and have been caught in the kaos in Dubai airport for over 3 days. Sleeping on the floor of the airport and finally Emerites put us up in...
Hi all, Very new to this so please excuse any ignorance or silly questions :) I'm walking my very first Camino in 2 weeks (iieeeek) - the countdown is on and excitement through the roof. I've...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.