• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Camino Society Ireland Photo Exhibition!

clearskiescamino

Veteran Member
Time of past OR future Camino
Too many to mention...
(I'm posting this as I see it hasn't been posted yet)

For those in Ireland...or even further afield...

For the last three months, Camino Society Ireland have been running a Camino Photo Contest with the best photos being exhibited. Independent judges have picked the best from a number of themes.

So a exhibition is on Saturday December 16th between 11am - 3pm at:

The Parish Centre @ St James's Church, James St, Dublin 8.

You are invited!
Free entry - All are welcome!

Re-live your Camino experience or discover the magic of the Camino de Santiago with lots of wonderful pilgrims photos!

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
Hi, how long will the exhibition open for? I might be able to visit it between Saint Stephen's and New Year's (would love to).
Thanks for any info!

Hi, how long will the exhibition open for? I might be able to visit it between Saint Stephen's and New Year's (would love to).
Thanks for any info!

The exhibition is for the day, however the Society are hoping to have another exhibition in January at some stage to be determined.

A selection of Camino Jewellery
only bummer I will be back to Spain by then, Irish Christmas for the family this year! Still, I want to go to Saint James' Gates, spot one arrow at least, perhaps a pint... a walk with the deer in Phoenix Park, a smoked salmon sandwich in Ryan's at the gates, a couple of walks in Dalkey or Howth... looking forward to it!

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
only bummer I will be back to Spain by then, Irish Christmas for the family this year! Still, I want to go to Saint James' Gates, spot one arrow at least, perhaps a pint... a walk with the deer in Phoenix Park, a smoked salmon sandwich in Ryan's at the gates, a couple of walks in Dalkey or Howth... looking forward to it!

Make sure you pop into the Camino office which is not too far from St James' Gate. The volunteers there will be delighted to meet you.

Quick reminder for those in the Dublin area on Saturday:

Camino Society Ireland photo exhibition: Saturday December 16th between 11am - 3pm at The Parish Centre @ St James's Church, James St, Dublin 8.

I hope to meet some of you.

David

Make sure you pop into the Camino office which is not too far from St James' Gate. The volunteers there will be delighted to meet you.

I will be very happy to do so! Where exactly is the Society? Same place as the exhibition?

Today was a very successful day. The standard of photography was very high and the Society had entries from the US, New Zealand, Australia, the UK as well as Ireland. There were many prizes for different categories however top prize went to Andrew Suzuki who runs his own YouTube channel "Beyond the Way".

Please keep an eye on caminosociety.ie and instagram.com/caminosocietyireland where photos will be uploaded over the next while.

Ps It was nice to meet you @kirkie :)

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back