• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • Hi Please note that the posts below are created automatically when a new Resource is created in the Camino Resource section. Users can only make replies to the topics below, not create new threads.

Buen Camino!
    Ivar

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Camino Store, "From Santiago"

Camino Store, "From Santiago"

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
I think that's a super idea, Ivar.
Many of us fly FROM Santiago airport, and may enjoy buying items from your store as souvenirs etc. However, I realise there are many other souvenir shops in SdC!
Many of us fly TO Santiago airport, and are unable to bring items with us. I'm flying in with Ryanair who don't permit walking poles or knives. Is there anywhere in SdC where I can buy a walking pole?
Buen tienda, amigo!

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
I think that's a super idea, Ivar.
Many of us fly FROM Santiago airport, and may enjoy buying items from your store as souvenirs etc. However, I realise there are many other souvenir shops in SdC!
Many of us fly TO Santiago airport, and are unable to bring items with us. I'm flying in with Ryanair who don't permit walking poles or knives. Is there anywhere in SdC where I can buy a walking pole?
Buen tienda, amigo!
Thank you. In Santiago old town you can get the "standard" wooden pole, but if you are looking for the "fancy" poles you need to go to a sport store like Decathlon located just outside town for example. :)

Thank you. In Santiago old town you can get the "standard" wooden pole, but if you are looking for the "fancy" poles you need to go to a sport store like Decathlon located just outside town for example. :)
I may well need a fancy walking pole with a wrist strap! That will only apply if Ryanair confiscate my collapsible one :(
I'm in SdC for a couple of nights showing my older brother around the city, before taking a bus to Ferrol, to start walking. So I may call in just to say "Hi!" Ivar!
Hasta Mayo y buen camino!

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back