A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement

Luggage Transfer Correos

Camino Yellow Arrow Pin and shipping to Australia

2020 Camino Guides

Anamya

Keeping it simple
Camino(s) past & future
Frances (2015)
Portugues (2017)
Lebaniego (2019)
A few weeks ago, my much loved camino pin fell from my backpack in the middle of a busy traffic crossing and I lost it. After 4 years attached to the bag I use everyday for work, I am realy missing the little thing.

The pin was just an yellow arrow, and I would love to buy a replacement. Unfortunately it is not available in Ivar's shop. Does anyone know where I could get one that does not cost an arm and a leg to ship to Australia? I tried Mundicamino, but 1.5 euro for the pin and 16 for the shipping was a bit much :/

The one I am looking for looks like this one: https://www.mundicamino.com/producto/pin-flecha-amarilla/

Any suggestions appreciated :)

KinkyOne

Veteran Member
Camino(s) past & future
I'am not perfect, but I'm always myself!!!
A few weeks ago, my much loved camino pin fell from my backpack in the middle of a busy traffic crossing and I lost it. After 4 years attached to the bag I use everyday for work, I am realy missing the little thing.

The pin was just an yellow arrow, and I would love to buy a replacement. Unfortunately it is not available in Ivar's shop. Does anyone know where I could get one that does not cost an arm and a leg to ship to Australia? I tried Mundicamino, but 1.5 euro for the pin and 16 for the shipping was a bit much :/

The one I am looking for looks like this one: https://www.mundicamino.com/producto/pin-flecha-amarilla/

Well, obviously they don't cost much, it's the postage that cost a lot.

I'm sure fellow Aussie will chime in anytime now, buy it in Spain and send it to you via national post after her/his return home :)

Ivan_Prada

Camino(s) past & future
Francés-(septiembre 2018)
Portugués-(en planes 2021)

Hello Anamya:

Last year I bought one at Peregrinoteca in Sarria. Don’t know if they may have it on the online site,
Good luck in finding the replacement.

Iván

P.S.
Mine says “ Buen Camino” inside the arrow.

Last edited:

Anamya

Keeping it simple
Camino(s) past & future
Frances (2015)
Portugues (2017)
Lebaniego (2019)
@Silus : if that is not inconvenient, I'd be SO grateful :)
I will send you a message, thanks a lot.

trecile

Camino Addict
Camino(s) past & future
SJPDP-Finisterre X 2 - 2016 & 2017, El Norte - Irun to Vilalba 2018
Check Etsy. There are lots of Camino pins there. You can filter the vendors by location.

Geoff Shepherd

I’m the big fella on the left.
Camino(s) past & future
Camino Frances Sep-Oct 2018

Copied assistance offered by @Silus, but I return to Oz 25 Sep (QLD), if you need it sooner. PM me if you do. Cooee

Book your lodging here

Get e-mail updates from Casa Ivar (Forum + Forum Store content)

Advertisement

Booking.com

Most downloaded Resources

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Forum Store

Camino Forum Store

Casa Ivar Newsletter

Forum Donation

Forum Donation
For those with no forum account, it is possible to donate here as well. Thank you for your support! Ivar

Follow Casa Ivar on Instagram

When is the best time to walk?

• January

Votes: 15 1.3%
  • February

Votes: 7 0.6%
  • March

Votes: 46 4.1%
  • April

Votes: 168 15.0%
  • May

Votes: 271 24.2%