A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement

Luggage Transfer Correos

Camino Zamorano Portuguese

p_mci

Camino(s) past & future
Francés, Inglés, Portugués (2014) Norte, Primitivo (2015) Vía de la Plata (2017) Mozárabe (2018)
Hi,
I did a search on the forum for this Camino which links Zamora-Bragança-Verín but couldn't find much info.

The kilometre breakdown/accommodation list etc. for this 'Camino Zamorano Portuguese' route is posted on Gronze and I'm sure I can pick up more info when I actually reach Zamora .. but I was just wondering if anyone has any recent/first hand experience of it?

Thanks!

PS. I posted this thread in the Levante subforum though it could also apply to the Plata, as both these pass through Zamora. I don't know if the Camino Zamorano Portuguese warrants its own spot on the forum :)

JLWV

Camino(s) past & future
Levante (2014-2016); Levante to Toledo (2017-2018), to be continued; Fisterra & Muxia (2018);
Have a look at www.caminosantiago.org --> caminos --> caminos europeos --> Portugal --> PT07A Caminho Português de la Vía de la Plata.
9 stages from Zamora to Laza.

p_mci

Camino(s) past & future
Francés, Inglés, Portugués (2014) Norte, Primitivo (2015) Vía de la Plata (2017) Mozárabe (2018)
Thanks, I'll check that out.

I'm starting the Levante next month and am wondering whether to try this route or head up to the Invierno once I get to Zamora (I have already travelled the Sanabres). No need to decide yet though, of course, it's weeks away.

Raggy

Camino(s) past & future
Camino Mozarabe Almeria (2017)
Cherhill to Canterbury - Pilgrims' Way (2018)
Via Francigena (2019)

p_mci

Camino(s) past & future
Thank you! This is great. I obviously wasn't using the right search terms because this is exactly what I was looking for. Cheers!

p_mci

Camino(s) past & future
Thanks, very useful and interesting posts and links in that thread!

filly

Camino(s) past & future
Frances, via de la Plata, Sanabres, camino de Levante, Norte, Primitivo, Ingles, Santiago to Muxia and Fisterra, part chemin in France, der Oekumenische Pilgerweg/via Regia, via Tolosana, Aragones, 2017 April/May Lisbon to SdC
Have a look at the site of Maggie on trepidacioustraveller...

OLDER threads on this topic

Book your lodging here

Booking.com

Advertisement

Booking.com

Latest posts

Most downloaded Resources

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Forum Store

Camino Forum Store

Casa Ivar Newsletter

Forum Donation

Forum Donation
For those with no forum account, it is possible to donate here as well. Thank you for your support! Ivar

Follow Casa Ivar on Instagram

When is the best time to walk?

• January

Votes: 12 1.3%
  • February

Votes: 5 0.5%
  • March

Votes: 41 4.3%
  • April

Votes: 142 14.9%
  • May

Votes: 236 24.8%