• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Campanas San Juan?

shani

has anyone tried Campanas San Juan? I have been unsuccesfully trying to get a confirmation of room booking from them and no one speaks English the last time I phoned them

A guide to speaking Spanish on the Camino - enrich your pilgrim experience.
Campanas de San Juan

I have not stayed there, and do not know much about it. The location is great though.

According to their website:
http://www.campanasdesanjuan.com/

...there is an e-mail address that you might try (info@campanasdesanjuan.com).

Have you tried preparing an e-mail in Spanish? I am sure you can make contact and a reservation via e-mail. Don't send your credit card number via e-mail, but most times they do not need that number to make a reservation.

Send me an e-mail (ivar@santiago-today.com) if you run into problems.

Welcome to Santiago,
Ivar

awaiting reply

hi Ivar, thanks :) they replied once to say how much their rates were (that was in Dec 04) but have not replied to any further mails. Have sent them another one via a Santiago tourism hotel booking website. Their fax number doesnt seem to work. Anyhow, will give it a few more days and will then go and book something else

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
Great location

it took a while to find the place, but it is literally 200m from the N entrance of the cathedral and the first evening we were there, we were treated to a carillion of bells announcing the election of a new Pope ! The rooms are charming and the people who run it really lovely.

Most read last week in this forum

Does Ivan's place close for siesta or dinner? Trying to sort how to get my stored luggage and I know places close in Spain even when their doors say the hours they are open. Are we supposed to...
I requested a Mass to be offered with the botafumerio from the Cathederal for May 27th. Here is the update from the Cathederal: “We are contacting you to inform you that unfortunately the...
Hey I’m looking at starting my Camino from Burgos in about 2-3 days. I’m wanting to use casa ivar storage. Has anyone used this service before? It sounds very good the webpage is just a little...
Anyone from the forum working in the Pilgrim’s Office May 1-14? We’ll be walking two Caminos and will say hi if you are!

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back