• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Camping Store in Logroño

Aarleks

Hi all,
I´m in Logroño right now and am in need of some new socks! My Black´s 1000 Mile socks, which have been excellent, have unfortunately not lasted the said distance. They now have holes developing... and who can blame them really... I´ve got holes in me after walking from Le Puy. :D
So I need some new walking socks and was wondering if anyone knows where a camping/outdoors store is in Logroño. The tourist office gave me some suggestions but they turned out to be just normal socks.
Thanks in advance.

Alex

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
Aarleks said:
anyone knows where a camping/outdoors store is in Logroño.

Look for the Planeta Agua store - they specialize in Camino outfitting (I found out about them from a flyer on the Camino right outside of Logrono). I bought a pair of light Spanish boots there, along with some Coolmax-material socks and a Nalgene water bottle.

They were nice to me as well - a woman that worked there showed me two streets famous for good dining, and she also gave me a small gourd as a souvenir. Buen Camino :)

Thanks Vinotinto!! Would never have found it otherwise (looking in the wrong area of town). Looked up its location on googlemaps after reading this.

Just went there. Very nice people and got two new pairs of socks. Fingers crossed my feet like them.

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Back