• Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
  • For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Camping Urrobi, 5ks-ish out of Roncesvalles?

gerardcarey

Veteran Member
Time of past OR future Camino
CFx2, CPx1
Anyone stopped here?
http://www.campingurrobi.com/
I love swimming at the end of a walking day and it looks to have cabins, campsites and river swimming as well as a pool.
On google maps it appears to be just off the main road from Ronces, past Burgete.
I never noticed it as I walked thru the area so maybe it's just off the Camino.
TIA
Regds
Gerard

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
Gerard,

Looks like a very nice place. Haven't been there, but have added it to my list of possible stops. Will be bringing an ultra light tent and this would be perfect. Starting from SJPP first week in April 2014.

Ray
Gilmer, Texas

Transport luggage-passengers.
From airports to SJPP
Luggage from SJPP to Roncevalles
Gerard,
Looks like a very nice place. Haven't been there, but have added it to my list of possible stops. Will be bringing an ultra light tent and this would be perfect. Starting from SJPP first week in April 2014.
Ray
Gilmer, Texas
Hi Ray
Looks like they have dormitory accommodation as well, they are the 'multiple rooms', at Eu 11.75 per night.
The problem for me is that it is so close to Roncesvalles, which I enjoy staying at.
Regds
Gerard

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
Back