Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Can one walk the Camino from Lugo to SdC?

pwabbit

Time of past OR future Camino
Cam Frances Sarria-SdC (2006); Cam Portugues Tui-SdC (2007); Cam del Norte, portions and Baamonde-SdC (2010); Cam Frances Sarria-SdC (2014)
Is there a route from Lugo to Santiago de Compostela? A friend is asking if she can walk from there and dovetail with the Cam Frances between Portomarin and Palas de Rei? I thought I saw a merging point on a map, but forgot the town's name.

A guide to speaking Spanish on the Camino - enrich your pilgrim experience.
You can walk from Lugo to Ferreiras and then either continue on the Camino Primitivo through As Seixas to Melide or else fork left at the Roman bridge (just after Casa de Ponti and before the albergue) and follow the side roads through to Palas de Rei which we did.

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-

Most read last week in this forum

Hi all! Started today from Oviedo to Escamplero. Now I know, why so many people say it's a bit of a challenge to come out of Oviedo. I got lost just once, but was rescued by a very friendly guy. A...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back