Search 58,412 Camino Questions

A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement
Pilgrim Pouch carry bags with different designs
A lightweight carry bag handy for walking, biking, traveling, & Caminos
Original artwork based on your pilgrimage or other travel photos.

Canadian Company of Pilgrims - Victoria Chapter

AndreaCT

Past OR future Camino
2016 CF
2017 CF and Finnisterre
2019 CP and Muxia
Are any of you in Western Canada, specifically Vancouver Island? If so, and if you are attending the March 9th spring gathering for the Victoria Chapter, could you please PM me! I'd love to meet a fellow forum member. John Brierley is the keynote, which I find rather delightful.

2021 Camino Guides
Most all Camino authors have decided to use 2020 guides for 2021, with free PDF files with updates coming in the spring. Get yours today.
Camino Way Markers
Original Camino Way markers made in bronze. Two models, one from Castilla & Leon and the other from Galicia.
Past OR future Camino
Frances. 2001
Via de la plata 2008
Arles -Piemonte-Frances-Cee 2014
(Bastan-Francés) 2019
Are any of you in Western Canada, specifically Vancouver Island? If so, and if you are attending the March 9th spring gathering for the Victoria Chapter, could you please PM me! I'd love to meet a fellow forum member. John Brierley is the keynote, which I find rather delightful.
I’m an American but live very close to Victoria . I plan to attend and also walk some of the local trails. I would love to visit with another of Ivers group.
Gary

Ian and Helen Miller

Donating Members
Past OR future Camino
Sept 16/ 2016. Leon to Santiago . Sept/2019 SJPDP to Santiago.
Toronto Chapter -Canadian Company of Pilgrims is hosting John Brierley on March 6th. Please do join us if Toronto is within your travel distance.
We live approx. 2 to 3 hrs east of Toronto. Can you advise as to address and time of your Brierley seminar. Also if possible the duration of same. Thanking you in advance, Ian.

IngridF

Intrepid Peregrina
Past OR future Camino
2012, 2015 ,2017, 2019
We live approx. 2 to 3 hrs east of Toronto. Can you advise as to address and time of your Brierley seminar. Also if possible the duration of same. Thanking you in advance, Ian.
Agenda for the evening:
Doors Open at 5:30pm for check-in
6:00-6:45
- Panel discussion and audience questions. Panelists include: Sue Kenney (noted author, filmmaker and Camino guide), Mony Dojeiji (author, TV Host/Producer), Ingrid Folkers (experienced pilgrim, Hospitalera and Toronto Chapter FaceBook Administrator).
7:00- 8:00 - John Brierley (author of multiple Camino Guides for the practical and mystical pilgrim experience)
8:00 – 8:30 - Audience Questions

1785 Finch Avenue West, Toronto, ON M3N 1M6
Directions: Closest major intersection Jane Street and Finch Ave. West. Located on the south side of Finch Ave. West. at Finch Ave. West and Tobermory Drive.
Public Transit: TTC Finch Ave. West bus #36 from Finch subway station, stops at Tobermory Dr.
Parking: Free - off Finch Ave. West.

IAN this is a ticketed event: please go to the CCoP website www.santiago.ca/events
and get your ticket soon. Hope to see you there. Ingrid

Camino walkers love this gripping, intriguing, mystery with history novel.
Camino Jewellery
A selection of Camino Jewellery

Moonstruck

Moonstruck
Past OR future Camino
May 2018
Mr. Brierley will be in Vancouver on Sunday, March 10.
Agenda for the Evening
6:15 p.m. - Doors open for check-in
7:00 p.m. - John Brierley: The Camino - A Path of Awakening
8:30 p.m. - Question and Answer Session
8:45 p.m. - Refreshments, Book Signing and CCoP Credencial & Badge Sales (If you would like Mr. Brierley to sign your copy of his guidebook, please bring it along.)
1550 West 33rd Avenue, Vancouver, B.C.
(West 33rd Avenue just west of Granville Street)
Getting there by Transit
#10 Bus stops on Granville Street immediately south of West 33rd Avenue
Price
$10 for CCoP members (limit of 4 tickets per member), registration now open
$15 for non-members, registration opens February 8
Register here: https://www.santiago.ca/events/#!event/2019/3/10/john-brierley-the-camino-a-path-of-awakening

Did not find what you were looking for? Search here

Popular Resources

“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf ivar
  • Featured
“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf
4.95 star(s) 101 ratings
Downloads
Updated
A selection of favorite albergues on the Camino Francés Ton van Tilburg
Favorite Albergues along the Camino Frances
4.83 star(s) 35 ratings
Downloads