• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Canadian Company of Pilgrims - Victoria Chapter

AndreaCT

Time of past OR future Camino
2016 CF
2017 CF and Finnisterre
2019 CP and Muxia
Are any of you in Western Canada, specifically Vancouver Island? If so, and if you are attending the March 9th spring gathering for the Victoria Chapter, could you please PM me! I'd love to meet a fellow forum member. John Brierley is the keynote, which I find rather delightful.

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
Are any of you in Western Canada, specifically Vancouver Island? If so, and if you are attending the March 9th spring gathering for the Victoria Chapter, could you please PM me! I'd love to meet a fellow forum member. John Brierley is the keynote, which I find rather delightful.
I’m an American but live very close to Victoria . I plan to attend and also walk some of the local trails. I would love to visit with another of Ivers group.
Gary

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
Toronto Chapter -Canadian Company of Pilgrims is hosting John Brierley on March 6th. Please do join us if Toronto is within your travel distance.
We live approx. 2 to 3 hrs east of Toronto. Can you advise as to address and time of your Brierley seminar. Also if possible the duration of same. Thanking you in advance, Ian.

We live approx. 2 to 3 hrs east of Toronto. Can you advise as to address and time of your Brierley seminar. Also if possible the duration of same. Thanking you in advance, Ian.
Agenda for the evening:
Doors Open at 5:30pm for check-in
6:00-6:45
- Panel discussion and audience questions. Panelists include: Sue Kenney (noted author, filmmaker and Camino guide), Mony Dojeiji (author, TV Host/Producer), Ingrid Folkers (experienced pilgrim, Hospitalera and Toronto Chapter FaceBook Administrator).
7:00- 8:00 - John Brierley (author of multiple Camino Guides for the practical and mystical pilgrim experience)
8:00 – 8:30 - Audience Questions

1785 Finch Avenue West, Toronto, ON M3N 1M6
Directions: Closest major intersection Jane Street and Finch Ave. West. Located on the south side of Finch Ave. West. at Finch Ave. West and Tobermory Drive.
Public Transit: TTC Finch Ave. West bus #36 from Finch subway station, stops at Tobermory Dr.
Parking: Free - off Finch Ave. West.

IAN this is a ticketed event: please go to the CCoP website www.santiago.ca/events
and get your ticket soon. Hope to see you there. Ingrid

Mr. Brierley will be in Vancouver on Sunday, March 10.
Agenda for the Evening
6:15 p.m. - Doors open for check-in
7:00 p.m. - John Brierley: The Camino - A Path of Awakening
8:30 p.m. - Question and Answer Session
8:45 p.m. - Refreshments, Book Signing and CCoP Credencial & Badge Sales (If you would like Mr. Brierley to sign your copy of his guidebook, please bring it along.)
1550 West 33rd Avenue, Vancouver, B.C.
(West 33rd Avenue just west of Granville Street)
Getting there by Transit
#10 Bus stops on Granville Street immediately south of West 33rd Avenue
Price
$10 for CCoP members (limit of 4 tickets per member), registration now open
$15 for non-members, registration opens February 8
Register here: https://www.santiago.ca/events/#!event/2019/3/10/john-brierley-the-camino-a-path-of-awakening

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.