Search 57,387 Camino Questions

A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement
When you walk the Camino, and suddenly a pandemic appears
Learn Spanish for the Camino
Enhance your Camino experience by learning about the Spanish language and culture.

Canadians Mixed Vaccine Entry

1spiritedmom

Past OR future Camino
Hello/Bonjour/Hola;
I'm Canadian with two mixed brand vaccines and am flying into CDG. I am wondering about how mixed vaccine brands are viewed at the borders? Are there any other Canadians who have a mixed vax that can provide information whether it was a problem either in France or in Spain?
Thank-you/Merci/Gracias!

Last edited:
Create your own ad
€1,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Peaceable Projects Inc.
Peaceable Projects Inc. is a U.S.-based non-profit group that brings the vast resources of the wide world together with the ongoing needs of the people who live, work, and travel on the Camino de Santiago pilgrim trail network in Spain.

canlongwalker

Past OR future Camino
Frances (2015), VLDP (2016), Norte...
Hello/Bonjour/Hola;
I'm Canadian with two mixed brand vaccines and am flying into CDG. I am wondering about how mixed vaccine brands are viewed at the borders? Are there any other Canadians who have a mixed vax that can provide information whether it was a problem either in France or in Spain?
Thank-you/Merci/Gracias!
This article, dated September 8th, says that both France and Spain are accepting mixed vaccines.

Lady Remnants

Past OR future Camino
This article, dated September 8th, says that both France and Spain are accepting mixed vaccines.

I have mixed vaccine and it wasn’t a problem. My paper only listed the second vaccine type and no one asked.

bergmannfamily

Past OR future Camino
none
My wife was a mixed vaccine receiver. We flew into CDG on the tenth and had no questions. They looked at her Manitoba vaccine record and waved her along. We have still not heard anything from the French ‘TousAntiCovid’ program. Restaurants along the way have just rolled their eyes and shrugged their shoulders when we show our provincial documents, but none have made any comments to not let us in. Now in Spain (Zubiri) no one wants to see any covid related documentation.

Learn how to Get "Camino Ready " 2nd Edition. In English, Spanish, German and Korean
Camino Magnets
A collection of Camino Fridge Magnets

1spiritedmom

Past OR future Camino
My wife was a mixed vaccine receiver. We flew into CDG on the tenth and had no questions. They looked at her Manitoba vaccine record and waved her along. We have still not heard anything from the French ‘TousAntiCovid’ program. Restaurants along the way have just rolled their eyes and shrugged their shoulders when we show our provincial documents, but none have made any comments to not let us in. Now in Spain (Zubiri) no one wants to see any covid related documentation.
Thank you very much for this real life snapshot. We are also from MB and leaving next week. Can't wait to get over there and have all this planning and research behind us so we can just walk!!!
Buen Camino!

Did not find what you were looking for? Search here

Popular Resources

“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf ivar
  • Featured
“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf
4.95 star(s) 101 ratings
Downloads
Updated
A selection of favorite albergues on the Camino Francés Ton van Tilburg
Favorite Albergues along the Camino Frances
4.83 star(s) 35 ratings