• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Carillon Domtoren: Sint Jacob Concert

CWBuff

Veteran Member
Time of past OR future Camino
Frances & Finisterre 05-07/22 Fran 26? d Nort 27?
I received an email from one of the organisers of my local Americans on Camino Chapter
Needless to say the live straming is done :( (woul've been cool to listen Live) but the video is still there
(and.... I spotted our own @Rebekah Scott posting a comment - maybe other Members that live in Europe did the same)

In any case - here is the email and if you are so inclined - ENJOY!

This was sent to us from the National team:

May 15, 2020

Dear fellow pilgrims,

American Pilgrims on the Camino is part of a group of international Camino associations. We’ve received the message below from the Dutch pilgrim association regarding a special concert dedicated to all pilgrims in the world. Perhaps you will enjoy the special concert via YouTube and would like to share this information with your mailing list.

Due to the corona virus all pilgrimages in Spain had to be cancelled. That is a disappointment for all who had planned to walk or cycle to Santiago de Compostela. From the Netherlands we want to support every pilgrim in the world to cope with this disappointment. The carillonneur of the cathedral in Utrecht, Malgosia Fiebig, will perform a concert with pilgrim songs from the Domtoren, dedicated to all pilgrims in the world. The concert will be on Saturday May, 16th at11.00 am (European time). The concert will last one hour and will be streamed through the YouTube channel of the Utrechtse Klokkenspelvereniging: carillon Domtoren Utrecht. https://youtu.be/Z_ve3UuGrn4 Please feel free to forward this message to as many pilgrims as possible. The live streaming will remain available on the same YouTube channel. This way it can be listened to later on.

Enjoy listening and keep safe.

NOTE: 11 a.m. is European (Dutch) time.

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
Back