• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Casa da Fernanda

mgnswaus

Time of past OR future Camino
Le Puy - SJPdP 2019, Frances/Portuguese 22, 23, 24
Does anyone have an email address for Casa da Fernanda in Lugar do Corgo, please?

Last edited by a moderator:
3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
Searched high and low but it seems no email available.
Phone +351 914 589 521
Contact person: Fernanda Rodrigues - Jacinto Gomes
Regards
Gerard

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
They don't do computers (no time), but they both speak English, so you can call them.
Jill

Does anyone have an email address for Casa da Fernanda in Lugar do Corgo, please?
Yes Fernanda has an emailaddress (and so a laptop computer) but it is secret (I have got it :)) but Fernanda aswell Jacinto have no time to be concerned about email.
I allways communicate with them by whatsapp. But also here a secret mobile phonenumber.:cool: Sorry !
But just call Fernanda at her homenumber +351 914 598 521 and she will make your reservations or send your question to me and I will put it through on the whatsapp.
Normally they react within some hours.

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Yes Fernanda has an emailaddress (and so a laptop computer) but it is secret (I have got it :)) but Fernanda aswell Jacinto have no time to be concerned about email.
I allways communicate with them by whatsapp. But also here a secret mobile phonenumber.:cool: Sorry !
But just call Fernanda at her homenumber +351 914 598 521 and she will make your reservations or send your question to me and I will put it through on the whatsapp.

Hello Albertinho, I'll be walking the Portuguese route this July and would like to stay at Casa da Fernanda since it's received such great reviews! I'm in California so calling Portugal presents a time challenge and am not familiar with WhatsApp. If emailing Fernanda is not possible, would it be possible to contact her as you've offered? My reservation would be for Monday, July 17. I appreciate your help. Thanks, Amanda

Many thanks, Albertinho. Used a bit of 'problem solving' to get in touch with the Casa. All sorted.

My apologies. I have tried to send this to Albertinho with my contact information in a Private Conversation but it was blocked. Albertinho can you please contact me in private at your convenience?

Thank You
Abrigado
Jim Littlewood
Ottawa Canada

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back