• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Casa de Fernanda

travellingedwards

Time of past OR future Camino
LE PUY, CARCASSONNE (2018)
I have been trying and trying to get this message re casa de fernanda to Albertinho for a few days now. So hope this works.
Since your offer Albertinho of maybe being able to help us reserve at Fernandas I tried emailing her twice with no reply. Your avatar appears not to allow me to start a conversation and I have been trying to message you by linking to my previous thread. So I thought I would try again in a new thread. Sorry if I am just being too persistent .
We really would love to stay with Fernanda on May 28th.We are more than happy to leave a generous donation. Thankyou for any assistance you can give us. Bom Caminho Shirley

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
@travellingedwards could you please send @Albertinho a PM (private message - see rule 6). To send him a PM, go to your inbox and a dropdown box will appear - click on "start a conversation".

Here is a picture.

Grab.jpeg

Thanks Kanga I did try that first of all but it said that I could not contact Albertinho. I also tried clicking on his avatar but found no linkto start a conversation. Sorry to have not followed the rules.
Shirley

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
I have been trying and trying to get this message re casa de fernanda to Albertinho for a few days now. So hope this works.
Since your offer Albertinho of maybe being able to help us reserve at Fernandas I tried emailing her twice with no reply. Your avatar appears not to allow me to start a conversation and I have been trying to message you by linking to my previous thread. So I thought I would try again in a new thread. Sorry if I am just being too persistent .
We really would love to stay with Fernanda on May 28th.We are more than happy to leave a generous donation. Thankyou for any assistance you can give us. Bom Caminho Shirley
How many people you like to stay with Fernanda and please give your first name and the country you are from. Then I will Fernanda send a whatsapp message and most of the time they answer very fast and I will come back on the thread here to confirm

I called Casa Fernanda (from Canada) last week, and got through right away. I spoke with Fernanda, who spoke English quite well and we now have confirmed beds. I used the telephone # listed in the Brierley guide (and mentioned on this forum).

A guide to speaking Spanish on the Camino - enrich your pilgrim experience.
I called Casa Fernanda (from Canada) last week, and got through right away. I spoke with Fernanda, who spoke English quite well and we now have confirmed beds. I used the telephone # listed in the Brierley guide (and mentioned on this forum).
Exactly what I did when we stayed there last May (2017). It was perhaps the most delightful evening on that Camino for my wife and I.

Yes the phonenumber is correct. The email is more complicated because Fernanda is too busy to check email all the time.So if you can give her a call.

But you made it.
Maybe I see you around there. I will be there a couple of times this year , beginnen 23rd of april next and later in september.

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc

Most read last week in this forum

Do I need to bring my own pillow & pillow case for albergues?
Hi, Has anyone stayed in Armenteira recently? I’ve contacted Victor the Taxi to try and reserve a bunk at the Slbuergue de peregrinos. He told me to contact “ Albergue de San Ero de Armenteira”...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back