• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Casa Ivar (the house) is for rent

ivar

Administrator
Staff member
This is the house/apartment located over where I currently work (my "office"/storage room). As I say in the description, I can not rent our day-by-day since we did not get a licence for this in time (Santiago has limited the number of places that can rent out AirBnb-style). So we need to rent out with a minimum stay of 1 month (you can ofcourse share this month with your friends, but I need to rent out with a 1 month minimum).

More here:

All the best from Santiago,
Ivar

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
For Søren da et lækkert sted !!

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Nice looking place.

Do you have a link to how much you would charge for a month or do you have to email you privately?

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
@Felice, at the end of all the nice pictures you will find:
Rental price:
(May, June, July, August, September) 2200,- euro/month (21% sales tax included)
The rest of the year: 1600,- euro/month (21% sales tax included).
For rentals of 3 or more months, 10% off the price above. For long term rentals please get in touch.

BC
Franz

@Felice, at the end of all the nice pictures you will find:

BC
Franz
Thanks, Franz. I thought I did scroll to the end but maybe I did not go quite far enough and missed it. I definitely saw the paragraph above it, about the lights.

This is the house/apartment located over where I currently work (my "office"/storage room). As I say in the description, I can not rent our day-by-day since we did not get a licence for this in time (Santiago has limited the number of places that can rent out AirBnb-style). So we need to rent out with a minimum stay of 1 month (you can ofcourse share this month with your friends, but I need to rent out with a 1 month minimum).

More here:

Ivar
That is a very nice place! ❤️

Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!

More here:

Ivar
Great pics Ivar. Looks just what I am looking for. Will be in touch once we can travel once again,

Love your home and would love to rent it one day when we start travelling again.

A guide to speaking Spanish on the Camino - enrich your pilgrim experience.

More here:

Ivar
Very nice. Is it one bathroom? How much per/mo?

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.

Most read last week in this forum

Does Ivan's place close for siesta or dinner? Trying to sort how to get my stored luggage and I know places close in Spain even when their doors say the hours they are open. Are we supposed to...
Hey I’m looking at starting my Camino from Burgos in about 2-3 days. I’m wanting to use casa ivar storage. Has anyone used this service before? It sounds very good the webpage is just a little...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.