A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement

The big map o the Caminos de Santiago

Casa Mattos in Sao Pedro de Rates

lbpierce

Linda Breen Pierce
Camino(s) past & future
Camino Frances 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
Hello, I'm trying to reach this Casa Rural to make a reservation. I do have their correct phone # (919-822-398) and spoke with a gentlemen there who said he spoke a little Spanish (I speak English and Spanish). However, we were not able to understand each other and I asked for his email address, which he attempted to give me, but I was not able to understand that either. Does anyone have their email address? Thank you.

Camino(s) past & future
Frances, autumn/winter; 2004, 2005-2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015
Hello, I'm trying to reach this Casa Rural to make a reservation. I do have their correct phone # (919-822-398) and spoke with a gentlemen there who said he spoke a little Spanish (I speak English and Spanish). However, we were not able to understand each other and I asked for his email address, which he attempted to give me, but I was not able to understand that either. Does anyone have their email address? Thank you.
Check the email and web listed at the bottom of this page.
https://www.visitportugal.com/en/NR/exeres/FDA763BF-6969-4513-9861-AACB8260EBF1

Or try this form to make email contact
http://www.turishotel.com/info.php?id=117

Bom caminho!

Last edited:

Maduggan

Camino(s) past & future
Le Puy 2018, Primitivo 2017, Portugues and Muxia 2016, Frances and Finesterre 2015
I don't have an e-mail, but I just want to chime in to say this was one of my favorite places to stay in the four Caminos I have walked. I don't speak Portuguese or Spanish and this gentleman did not speak English, and at first I was intimidated by him. But, during our stay we did our best to communicate, and his garden is just a pure pleasure. He and his wife also prepared a glorious breakfast, and at the end my friend and I dared to give him a big hug. I hope you find the place as magical as I did!

lbpierce

Linda Breen Pierce
Camino(s) past & future
Camino Frances 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
We are looking forward to staying with Pedro at Casa Mattos. The host of our hotel in Porto (who speaks English) was gracious enough to call and make a reservation on our behalf. I may try to learn some Portuguese for this occasion!

OLDER threads on this topic

A few items available from the Camino Forum Store

Advertisement

Booking.com

Latest posts

Most read today

Most downloaded Resources

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Forum Store

Camino Forum Store

Casa Ivar Newsletter

Forum Donation

Forum Donation
For those with no forum account, it is possible to donate here as well. Thank you for your support! Ivar

Follow Casa Ivar on Instagram

When is the best time to walk?

• January

Votes: 11 1.4%
  • February

Votes: 5 0.6%
  • March

Votes: 35 4.4%
  • April

Votes: 114 14.5%
  • May

Votes: 192 24.4%