• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

OBSOLETE COVID THREAD CDC Do Not Travel List

OBSOLETE COVID THREAD
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
the interactive map put out by the CDC within the article might be of general interest. Not very encouraging to say the least.
The map isn't static. Hopefully those dark red areas, ie., most of the world will change color as more people are vaccinated.😊

A selection of Camino Jewellery
Not very encouraging, really... thanks for sharing nonetheless!

I'm not much of an optimist, but this could turn around pretty quickly if vaccinations pick up. I think what you're going to end up with is a low level infection rate through 2021 and into 2022 with some type of passport or covid on the spot test required to get into most countries. I wouldn't look forward to really getting back to normal until sometime in 2022, but some travel is going to be allowed this year IMHO. As to Caminos, probably not this year.

On April 20th the US State Department issued level 4 travel advisories for Spain and Portugal: No not travel due to COVID concerns.

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
I live on St John, United Sates Virgin Islands. I believe we, in the Virgin Islands, have been handling the COVID-19 pandemic rather well. The VI requires' a negative COVID test before anyone enters the territory, and we require a mask be worn at all times when in public. We are one of the few islands in the Caribbean that are open to tourists. Its interesting how we're lumped statistical into North America category 4. Thus, what I'm saying it is bad out there, there's a lot of variables and statistical numbers do change over time. Its how the numbers are collected and used. There is an end to this madness, wait and see.
LocationCasesDeaths
U.S. Virgin Islands3,068

Status
Not open for further replies.

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back