Search 58,412 Camino Questions

A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement
Camino Maps
A collection of Camino Maps from the Camino Forum Store
Camino Jewellery
A selection of Camino Jewellery

CDG and ORY with C-19 protocols?

New C-19 protocols for arriving CDG? How long? Xferring to ORY, anyone leave out of ORY to BIQ lately? What is ORY like now for departures? Long lines? I understand busy times---just if there are additional protocols, what is the added time?

2021 Camino Guides
Most all Camino authors have decided to use 2020 guides for 2021, with free PDF files with updates coming in the spring. Get yours today.
Camino Socks
Browse the Camino Socks collection on the forum shop

henrythedog

Loved and fed by David
Past OR future Camino
Frances 2017, 2018, 2019, Ingles 2018, (Madrid 2019 partial - retired hurt!) (more planned)
Are you firmly committed to transiting through Paris?

Even pre-Covid ‘the rest of your adult life’ was a reasonable estimate of the transfer time.

I appreciate that’s not entirely helpful, but my personal experience leads me to transfer pretty much anywhere else. I’ll fly into either, but out of neither.

Even pre-Covid ‘the rest of your adult life’ was a reasonable estimate of the transfer time.

I appreciate that’s not entirely helpful, but my personal experience leads me to transfer pretty much anywhere else. I’ll fly into either, but out of neither.
thank you. Good comment. I can opt at the last minute to take the train. I have time in my schedule--just anxious to get to SJPP as soon as possible on arrival day. not checking luggage gives me a false sense of easy travel. But since my Camino starts when I leave home--I will enjoy the plan and the hiccups that come with traveling.

Anamiri

Veteran Member
Past OR future Camino
2016, 2017, 2019 Camino Frances

That made me laugh and brings back memories of the interminably slow line, with no air con - twice. The first time I thought it was just an isolated incident.

Did not find what you were looking for? Search here

Popular Resources

“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf ivar
  • Featured
“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf
4.95 star(s) 101 ratings
Downloads
Updated
A selection of favorite albergues on the Camino Francés Ton van Tilburg
Favorite Albergues along the Camino Frances
4.83 star(s) 35 ratings
Downloads