• Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
  • For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

CDG question

RickFromWV

Time of past OR future Camino
Frances (Sept.-Oct. 2018)
I'm flying into CDG at 11:30 on a Saturday to Terminal 1. My flight to Biarritz leaves at 2:05. Is that enough time? Also, what's the drill:
1. get bag, then get passport check and go to connection or
2. get passport check then get bag and go to connection.
Thanks again--my last question was quickly answered.

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
From memory its :
1. passport control then 2. go to baggage hall & 3. go to connection. Your problem, as I see it, is which Terminal does the Biarritz flight depart from. If its T1 or ok; if its T3 you have to get the train (internal shuttle). Are you able to check-in online for the Biarritz flight and get an electronic boarding pass. That will save time!! Cheers

Are you booked on the same ticket all the way through? If so, it should be ok. The plane departing to Biarritz will know you are in the airport and they usually wait for stragglers ... but I wouldn’t dawdle and test that theory!! (I only say that because I’ve been on flights where they've announced we were waiting for transferring passengers to arrive).

When we landed in CDG last spring from the US it took us 2 hours to get through immigration (Europeans went through their passport control line a lot quicker than us), so be ready to hussle to make the gate if lines are long! Good luck!

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
If I were you and if you only have a backpack art it on the plane for sure. You don’t want it to be lost that is for sure. If you have poles check those. If your flight is late and you may miss your next flight sacrifice them! New piles are probably cheaper than rebooking if your flight is late and you miss it and who knows when you can get in another flight.

A selection of Camino Jewellery
Transport luggage-passengers.
From airports to SJPP
Luggage from SJPP to Roncevalles
Back