• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Celebrate St James' day in Hamilton NZ?

kaylfrazer

Time of past OR future Camino
Roncesvalle-SDC (2001), SJPP-SDC(2003), Le Puy - SJPP (2011)
We will be holding our annual St James day celebration in Hamilton on the evening of Sunday 21 July this year. We usually get about 30 or so, a mix of past and future pilgrims and a few puzzled partners. This year we will talk, eat pizza, drink sangria and listen to our speaker who walked the Camino Frances last October. If you are interested in joining us, PM me and I can send you details and add you to our mailing list. I will be out of email contact for a week or so, so don't panic if you don't get an immediate answer.
Kay

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
Hi my name is Sara and we are holding an info afternoon see post re Friends of the Camino NZ. WOuld love to see you there and any others you know who are interested. Let me know and I will give you more details.

Thanks Lise.. still can't believe that we had 50 people. Loved your pacer poles too.. Buen camino for August! :D
Kay

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back