Search 57,387 Camino Questions

A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement
Camino Jewellery
A selection of Camino Jewellery
Camino Masks
This week, 50% off ALL Camino Masks

Check out the Tourist Office of Spain

anthonyjf

Year of past OR future Camino
My first Camino was in September/October of 2009.
Hola Everyone!
I just returned from the Tourist Office of Spain here in Manhattan New York and obtained a very nice "Pilgrim's Guide The Road to Santiago" along with separate maps, each one covering the 31 stages of the journey. The book contains practical information such as restaurants, hotels, camping sites, and hostels. Throughout the book there are many color pictures as well as landscape altitudes. The guide reminds me very much of John Brierley's book "A Pilgrim's Guide to the Camino de Santiago Camino Frances. I was told at the tourist office that this very helpful package can be obtained in all tourist offices of Spain. Below please find the listing of cities where you can obtain this book.
In the U.S. - Beverly Hills, California, Chicago, Illinois, Miami, Florida. In Canada - Toronto, Ontario, In Great Britain, London, In Japan - Tokyo, In Russia, Moscow. I am not sure about other countries and cities, but if there is one in your neighborhood, I am sure you will be able to find it through the internet. I hope this information is useful to you.

Tony in New York City

how to successfully prepare for your Camino
This book's focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared.
Camino Way Markers
Original Camino Way markers made in bronze. Two models, one from Castilla & Leon and the other from Galicia.

Did not find what you were looking for? Search here

Popular Resources

“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf ivar
  • Featured
“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf
4.95 star(s) 100 ratings
Downloads
Updated
A selection of favorite albergues on the Camino Francés Ton van Tilburg
Favorite Albergues along the Camino Frances
4.83 star(s) 35 ratings
Downloads