• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Chiropractors on the Frances?

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
I thought Chiropractors were an American thing.

On the contrary.

I'm wondering anyone has any recommendations for Chiropractors they have used along the Camino frances. Pamplona to start, but other cities would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
Can highly recommend Rehabilitacion Centro Burgales. Av Cid Campeador, 4. 2°C 09005 Burgos. It is close to where the Camino enters the old city ( opposite Iglesia de San Lesmes Abad). Good directions on Google maps. PS Physiotherapy with great result.

Last edited:
The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
I'm wondering anyone has any recommendations for Chiropractors they have used along the Camino frances. Pamplona to start, but other cities would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
When I last walked the entire Frances route (8 years ago), I was seen by a great guy in Leon (used a rest day there to take care of that and other personal needs) who had office hours a few days a week there in that city and on other days, held office hours in Sahagun. His card was posted in numerous places along the route near there. Also, a great physical therapist that I used was in Logrono-- the NH hotel where I stayed referred me to him. Most hospitaleros are familiar with the chiropractors, podiatrists and other professionals along the portion of the route they serve. When I served at Salamanca and at Granon, we had a bulletin board with such listings. And as another poster has mentioned, searching the net will give you many names. I am a health care professional myself and found these professionals in Spain to be very good, seemingly having had excellent training.

Most read last week in this forum

Hey there! I wanted to chat about my experience on the 2017 Camino Frances. I'm pretty average physically, maybe a tad overweight, did some training (could've done more), and could've lightened my...

âť“How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.