• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Churreria San Pedro

Kiwi-family

{Rachael, the Mama of the family}
Time of past OR future Camino
walking every day for the rest of my life
Can anyone tell me if it is open on a Sunday?
Don't believe Googlemaps - that says it opens at 6, but it was definitely not open when we walked past on our way to the bus station just before 7!
It has become a camino tradition to eat here as many times as possible after each camino, but I've never been in Santiago on a Sunday.

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
Hi Kiwi-family,
yes, it's open on Sunday. I've been there. I'm sure.
Besides churros and chocolate, have the tostada con tomate y jamon too.

I bake my own bread at home and grow tomatoes in my garden - what I don't do is make churros (nor eat sugar for that matter), hence the Spanish tradition! Thanks for the heads up.

A selection of Camino Jewellery
Thanks Faith. Looks like I won't miss out!

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc

Most read last week in this forum

I requested a Mass to be offered with the botafumerio from the Cathederal for May 27th. Here is the update from the Cathederal: “We are contacting you to inform you that unfortunately the...
Does Ivan's place close for siesta or dinner? Trying to sort how to get my stored luggage and I know places close in Spain even when their doors say the hours they are open. Are we supposed to...
Hey I’m looking at starting my Camino from Burgos in about 2-3 days. I’m wanting to use casa ivar storage. Has anyone used this service before? It sounds very good the webpage is just a little...
Anyone from the forum working in the Pilgrim’s Office May 1-14? We’ll be walking two Caminos and will say hi if you are!

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back