• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Combining multiple caminos

MonKeYBoY810

Time of past OR future Camino
Have not yet done a camino
Hey :)

I am looking into going on my first camino during 2023.
Starting to checkout the different routes and i was curious about the possibiblity of doing 2 caminos in 1.
For example Starting from st. jean pied-du-port TO Santiago de Compostela in Galicia and from there continuing south to Lisbon.
Was wondering if it is possible?
what would be the best route?
Best time to leave?
Do peope walk the camino de portuguese north to south?
Any knowledge or opinions are welcome.

Thank you in advance
Daniel

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
Once you reach Santiago, there is nothing to stop you continuing along another route or (as pilgrims once did as a matter of course) retracing your steps home). The only problem would be the fact that all the yellow arrows point the wrong way but GPS will overcome that problem. There are a number of interconnecting routes into Santiago as well. Go for it.

Not usually but it’s one of the best caminos to walk in reverse because for a lot of the way you can follow blue arrows towards Fátima, a pilgrimage site in central Portugal. Once you hit Tomar (about a week before Lisbon), the Fátima arrows diverge from the camino.

B068B794-A241-48FA-99A9-FC686B8F1E53.jpeg

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
If your stated example was just an example, a similar long connection would be from Le Puy to SJPP, then on to Santiago.

You can walk the camino del Salvador from León to Oviedo.
And then continue with the camino Primitivo from Oviedo to Arzúa or Pedrouzo.
Ending at Santiago with one or to etapas on the camino Francés !!!
That's three in one, a magnific combination of caminos.

Ending at Santiago with one or to etapas on the camino Francés !!!
That's three in one, a magnific combination of caminos.
Yes! And one would qualify to receive the certificate in Oviedo for completion of the Salvador, and would be able to enjoy that marvellous museum in the Cathedral as well. And Oviedo is a lovely small-ish city wits Ana amazing history as a very “pragmatic” place. Until I walked there, I could not understand why the capital For the Leonese had once been there, or why it would remain the capital of Asturias (usually a port city would be the choice…). But on the ground… I could understand the economic importance, its situation as a transit point, relative protection from Moorish movements… and for the modern/industrial era: coal.

*If* one were to do this combination, I’d say to start in mid-May from Saint Jean, arrive to Leon and head *UP* after snows are reliably gone from the heights on the Salvador. And finish in Santiago end of June or early July — depending how long one takes on rest stages, etc etc. Otherwise, I think once could start in early September and avoid the probability of the worst heat on the meseta.

Regardless, a 6-7 week trek will take one across seasonal change unless one is starting in June or November (and I would not recommend the Salvador in winter, although I have heard that some do it).

A selection of Camino Jewellery
I personally wouldn't walk a reverse Camino - one of the key parts of the Camino for me is the relationships that you build with fellow pilgrims along the way. When you are traveling in the opposite direction as other pilgrims you won't have the opportunity to grow those relationships.
You can always take a train or bus to the starting place of another route and head back to Santiago.

I personally wouldn't walk a reverse Camino - one of the key parts of the Camino for me is the relationships that you build with fellow pilgrims along the way. When you are traveling in the opposite direction as other pilgrims you won't have the opportunity to grow those relationships.
You can always take a train or bus to the starting place of another route and head back to Santiago.
My wife and I are thinking of doing the Via Augusta (Cadiz to Sevilla), then Via de la Plata to SdC, then Camino Inglés backwards in the Spring of 2024. The idea would be to get from one sea (Mediterranean) to the other (Bay of Biscay). It would entail a short reverse Camino on the Inglés, but I think it would be worth it to basically cross all of Spain south to north. So there can be reasons to want to do a reverse camino.

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
My wife and I are thinking of doing the Via Augusta (Cadiz to Sevilla), then Via de la Plata to SdC, then Camino Inglés backwards in the Spring of 2024. The idea would be to get from one sea (Mediterranean) to the other (Bay of Biscay). It would entail a short reverse Camino on the Inglés, but I think it would be worth it to basically cross all of Spain south to north. So there can be reasons to want to do a reverse camino.
That sounds like a great plan, especially since you will have each other for company.

I personally wouldn't walk a reverse Camino
I must admit I am puzzled by the thought that walking a pilgrimage route in reverse is doing a camino, at least not in the sense of walking the Pilgrimage to Santiago de Compostela. The OP suggested walking to Lisbon. That's clearly not their home, something pilgrims in times past might have walked of necessity. Nor do I think that Lisbon is a pilgrimage destination.

It also puzzles me why anyone would ask, as the OP did, if it is possible. Physically, of course walking from Santiago to Lisbon is possible. So why would one ask? Are we missing some important layer of meaning from the question? If they are asking 'is this doing two caminos?' then I would suggest, in the sense that we are discussing the pilgrimage to Santiago de Compostela, that it isn't. The second leg would still be a wonderful walk, but it won't be a camino in the traditional sense we use of the pilgrimage destination being Santiago's tomb.

And yes, I have similar thoughts about whether walking to Finisterre is a pilgrimage walk. I think walking to Muxia to visit the Sanctuary of the Virgin of the Boat could be considered a pilgrimage, but for me, visiting a modern lighthouse at a point that isn't quite the westernmost point on the European mainland doesn't sound quite right in this context.

Last edited:
If you have time, and it sounds like you do, consider the Vía Serrana (Gibraltar/La Línea - Sevilla) rater than the Vía Augusta. It's a few days longer, but it still starts from the Mediterranean and from my experience on the Vía Serrana and reports I've read from the Augusta, the former is more preferable.

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
I must admit I am puzzled by the thought that walking a pilgrimage route in reverse is doing a camino, at least not in the sense of walking the Pilgrimage to Santiago de Compostela. The OP suggested walking to Lisbon. That's clearly not their home, something pilgrims in times past might have walked of necessity. Nor do I think that Lisbon is a pilgrimage destination.

It also puzzles me why anyone would ask, as the OP did, if it is possible. Physically, of course walking from Santiago to Lisbon is possible. So why would one ask? Are we missing some important layer of meaning from the question? If they are asking 'is this doing two caminos?' then I would suggest, in the sense that we are discussing the pilgrimage to Santiago de Compostela, that it isn't. The second leg would still be a wonderful walk, but it won't be a camino in the traditional sense we use of the pilgrimage destination being Santiago's tomb.

And yes, I have similar thoughts about whether walking to Finisterre is a pilgrimage walk. I think walking to Muxia to visit the Sanctuary of the Virgin of the Boat could be considered a pilgrimage, but for me, visiting a modern lighthouse at a point that isn't quite the westernmost point on the European mainland doesn't sound quite right in this context.
The idea of a pilgrimage may differ from person to person.

Some folks find Santiago de Compostela, with all its importance as a major pilgrimage destination, loud and commercialized after the peace and solitude of many of the mostly rural camino routes. For my wife and I, walking to and then contemplating the vastness and beauty of the ocean at Finisterre and Muxía and our place in this universe were more fitting final destinations for our pilgrimage. Others may find their sense of completion in Santiago.

If you have time, and it sounds like you do, consider the Vía Serrana (Gibraltar/La Línea - Sevilla) rater than the Vía Augusta. It's a few days longer, but it still starts from the Mediterranean and from my experience on the Vía Serrana and reports I've read from the Augusta, the former is more preferable.
Thanks, and will research the Via Serrana. I thought the Via Serrana follows a big highway for quite a ways.

Thanks, and will research the Via Serrana. I thought the Via Serrana follows a big highway for quite a ways.
No it doesn't, there's very little road walking until the last 2-3 days - but the Augusta is on paved roads a lot of the way IIRC.

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
On Feb 11, I plan to start out from Granada to do the Camino Mozarabe connecting to the VdlP from Merida to Astorga. Then the CF back to Leon to start the San Salvador to Oviedo. Finally the Primitivo to Santiago. Per Gronze, it looks to be about 56 stages over the four caminos (including the short parts of the CF). I'm allowing 56 days to do it with the idea of doubling up stages as necessary. Curious if anyone has done this particular route before.

I met pilgrim who walked, with her fiance, from her home to Lourdes before finalizing wedding plans. In Lourdes she was inspired to continue her pilgrimage to Santiago. In Santiago she was inspired to continue to Fatima, while her partner returned to France. From Fatima she walked to Lisbon. I don’t recall if she continued to the Algarve. :)

When we met she was satisfied that her Camino had been worth the 6-7 months, and was looking forward to the 10-12 week walk home. People walk for many reasons.

PS: She spoke very highly of the people who had been so kind and generous, particularly women in Portugal and Spain.

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
If you walk to Santiago de Compostela along several "named" routes, it's not several Caminos, it's just one.

It could certainly be argued that, for example, walking to Fátima and then from there to Santiago (or the other way round) might be two pilgrimages rather than just one, and so two Caminos, but in practice neither I myself nor any other long-distancers I have met actually separate them in that manner, but we typically consider it as a single Camino.

Those who do consider each Camino as separate tend to be the ones who "do" one Camino, then travel to another "start" point and begin a second, then maybe a third, and so on. Not those of us travelling continuously from a start to an end point, regardless how many "official Caminos" that Way may cross.

Or, like I did this Years:
- a week on the Del Norte (to get in the daily routine), then to Oviedo.
- bus from Oviedo to Léon.
- Del Salvador (back to Oviedo).
- Primitivo to Melide (where it joins the Frances).
- bus from Melide to Ponferrada.
- Camino Invierno to Santiago.

I have almost the same plan in spring 2024 ... starting from Cadiz and then continuing till the sea in the north. But in my case that might also be Finisterre as I am not sure I if I want to walk the Inglés backwards. But we will see ... if life will allow me to go on such a long journey 2024, but so far nothing has crushed my plans yet...

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Yes, of course it is possible!
Personally, I would do the Frances going forward and then the Portuguese going backwards. That way you start off on the longer route the "correct" direction and then have to deal with finding your way backwards on the shorter route. Remember - the Arrows all point TOWARD Santiago - so walking backwards can get confusing if you can't see the arrows while walking in reverse. That means you will have to rely more on GPS or old fashioned maps. You would also start with lots of people on the Frances and then move towards a more isolative journey. For me this would be important as I found the increasing crowds later in my journey to be a bit "unsettling".
Best time to leave?
Depends on your temperature tolerances. Personally I would leave late Spring.
Most people walk South to North. Few walk in reverse. You will still be allowed to stay in albergue - but you would be with different people EVERY night unless you happened to come across someone walking in reverse the same pace as you.

I had planned to do the Norte forward and the Portuguese to Porto backwards last summer - but I was tired of the cold so I headed to Sicily instead of the Portuguese (I walked shortly before last summers heat wave).

Just keep in mind - you can consider the forward route to Santiago a pilgrimage to Santiago - and qualify for the Compostela (if you want it) for that forward route only. The backwards route would essentially be a bonus journey/hike and does NOT qualify for the Compostela. That said - it is not a reason to NOT do what you are asking about - unless you want a Compostela for BOTH parts of your journey.

Anyway - if it is what you want to do, then go for it!

I have almost the same plan in spring 2024 ... starting from Cadiz and then continuing till the sea in the north. But in my case that might also be Finisterre as I am not sure I if I want to walk the Inglés backwards. But we will see ... if life will allow me to go on such a long journey 2024, but so far nothing has crushed my plans yet...
Good luck to you! I hope it works for you. We are looking forward to it, but sometimes life gets in the way . . . . We have walked to Finisterre, so heading for Ferrol or A Caruña would be covering new ground for us. Buen camino.

Having walked the Frances several times it wasn't till we walked backwards. It was a completely new route. Things just looked different.

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
I was blessed on my first partial return Camino from SdC to Ponferrada, in 2005, to have walked with a compañera, which was amazing.

To date, except some cyclists, we 2 are the only non-solitary return pilgrims I have ever come across.

It could certainly be argued that, for example, walking to Fátima and then from there to Santiago (or the other way round) might be two pilgrimages rather than just one, and so two Caminos, but in practice neither I myself nor any other long-distancers I have met actually separate them in that manner, but we typically consider it as a single Camino.
Having done just that this year, Lisbon to Fatima and then Tomar to Santiago, I take the view that I did a single pilgrimage over two Caminos. The first was the Camino do Tejo, and the second the Camino Portuguese. The sacred destinations were the Sanctuary at Fatima, and the cathedral in Santiago.

This is the same view I have of the pilgrimage I undertook in 2014, walking from Covas (north of Ferrol) to Santiago, and next Santiago to Muxia and then Fisterra. That is to say I consider I walked the Camino Ingles and then the Camino Finisterre. But what was the sacred place that was the destination for the second of these? And if there was no such sacred place, was I just enjoying a nice walk in the Spanish countryside, much as I might have done so in a spirit of searching for a better understanding of my spiritual condition. My question to myself, but others might have their own views, is still 'was the walk to Fisterra a pilgrimage'.

Of these four caminos, I would consider only two were pilgrimages to Santiago de Compostela, If I had walked from Fisterra to Muxia and then Santiago with the purpose of walking to the cathedral and Santiago's tomb, that would have been different, because then there would have been a pilgrimage destination that was clearly sacred.

It still leaves me in the quandary that when we respond to a question such as started this thread, to suggest that they are walking two caminos, that is missing some layer of meaning. Clearly the whole endeavour could be undertaken in a spirit of search for spiritual meaning - that is really a matter in the hands of the pilgrim themself. But I am suggesting I would only consider the walk to Santiago to be a pilgrimage, and if the pilgrim were to walk the Camino Portuguese in reverse without having the object of reaching a sacred place like the tomb of the apostle, that wouldn't be a pilgrimage in any conventional sense of my understanding of pilgrimage.

Yes, but there are pilgrims who walk to Santiago ; and then walk to Fátima.

But then things vary individually to a great degree.

My current Camino includes three Major Pilgrimage destinations, but I personally still view it as one Camino, but a lot of that comes from it being home to home.

But someone going to Santiago and then to Fátima sequentially might have a different view.

I said that most of us long-distancers tend to see one Camino rather than many, but by no means does that mean all of us always.

Ideal pocket guides for during & after your Camino. Each weighs only 1.4 oz (40g)!
Yes, but there are pilgrims who walk to Santiago ; and then walk to Fátima.

But then things vary individually to a great degree.

My current Camino includes three Major Pilgrimage destinations, but I personally still view it as one Camino, but a lot of that comes from it being home to home.

But someone going to Santiago and then to Fátima sequentially might have a different view.

I said that most of us long-distancers tend to see one Camino rather than many, but by no means does that mean all of us always.
You are right to raise this as an option, which I think @jungleboy has also suggested. In the other direction, I met a Frenchman on the CP this year who was planning to walk on from SDC to Lourdes and then home. So there are clearly options to walk a pilgrimage on two different routes where one might be considered 'in reverse' with respect to Santiago because that second leg is to another pilgrimage destination.

We clearly think of these things a little differently. It seems to me this arises in circumstances when there is the possibility of walking to more than one pilgrimage destination. I know I like to talk about the pilgrimages I have walked because they include routes that aren't given the name 'Camino de ...'. Rather, they use a variant of the term 'way' which seems more common in northern Europe and the UK to name pilgrimage routes.

Today me and Little Dog walked to the Old Star, then we walked to the Marlipins, the Duke of Wellington and the Buckingham Arms. The Buck has good Wi-Fi so having read this thread on our way home we were able to discuss whether we had walked 4 pilgrimages, 1 pub-crawl, or just spent an ordinary day going home.

We’ve agreed to test a possible resolution to this conundrum tomorrow

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
Not all long distance walks have to be "pilgrimages".
Or perhaps all long distance walks by their very nature are pilgrimages if you go by this definition:

A pilgrimage is a journey, often into an unknown or foreign place, where a person goes in search of new or expanded meaning about their self, others, nature, or a higher good, through the experience. It can lead to a personal transformation, after which the pilgrim returns to their daily life.

Not all long distance walks have to be "pilgrimages".
Or perhaps all long distance walks by their very nature are pilgrimages if you go by this definition:

A pilgrimage is a journey, often into an unknown or foreign place, where a person goes in search of new or expanded meaning about their self, others, nature, or a higher good, through the experience. It can lead to a personal transformation, after which the pilgrim returns to their daily life.
That sounds like a Wikipedia definition. A somewhat tighter alternative is this from Brittanica:
pilgrimage, a journey undertaken for a religious motive. Although some pilgrims have wandered continuously with no fixed destination, pilgrims more commonly seek a specific place that has been sanctified by association with a divinity or other holy personage. The institution of pilgrimage is evident in all world religions and was also important in the pagan religions of ancient Greece and Rome.
The English language definitions are a little broader in not restraining the pilgrim's motives to religious purposes, but my simple take is they involve three elements - the pilgrim, the journey, and a sacred or significant destination. From a personal perspective, if the latter two are present, I have no doubt that I am on a pilgrimage. Otherwise, I might just be walking in quiet contemplation in the local national park.

Last edited:
You are right to raise this as an option, which I think @jungleboy has also suggested. In the other direction, I met a Frenchman on the CP this year who was planning to walk on from SDC to Lourdes and then home.
You sure that wasn't me ? My French is basically perfect, and I often get taken for a frenchman, even by the French. So if you came across me when I was speaking French with someone, and your own were good enough, you could have thought so too. And that is exactly what I'm doing.

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
You sure that wasn't me ? My French is basically perfect, and I often get taken for a frenchman, even by the French. So if you came across me when I was speaking French with someone, and your own were good enough, you could have thought so too. And that is exactly what I'm doing.
Unlikely, the Frenchman was gracious enough to speak in English. My French is non-existent.

I know I like to talk about the pilgrimages I have walked because they include routes that aren't given the name 'Camino de ...'. Rather, they use a variant of the term 'way' which seems more common in northern Europe and the UK to name pilgrimage routes.
My understanding has been that "Camino" is the Spanish translation of the English word "Way" (or visa versa) so that the two are equivalent. I believe the two translate in Chinese to "Tao".

Spanish verb for "to walk" - caminar
(also andar, or ir a pie ( to go by foot)

Spanish nouns for "walk" -

Short or taking something for a walk, el paseo/pasear

Long or hike, la caminata/la excursíon (a pie)/el sendero

Spanish noun for either the road/path/track or the way/course/journey: camino

Finally, all those months of Duolingo

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!

Starting to checkout the different routes and i was curious about the possibiblity of doing 2 caminos in 1.
For example Starting from st. jean pied-du-port TO Santiago de Compostela in Galicia and from there continuing south to Lisbon.
Best time to leave?

Thank you in advance
Daniel
This year (2022) I walked 3 caminos. I started in Malaga on the Camino Mozarabe to Merida, continued on the Via de la Plata to Granja de Moreuela. There I joined the Camino Sanabres to Santiago. I presented 3 pilgrim pasports for my compostela. The certificate of distance was 1225 Kms for the 3 caminos.
It really depends on the availiable time you have.

My understanding has been that "Camino" is the Spanish translation of the English word "Way" (or visa versa) so that the two are equivalent. I believe the two translate in Chinese to "Tao".
Indeed, so in Spain I can walk on a Camino or a Via, in Portugal a Caminho, in Britain a Way, Trail or Camino, in Scandinavia a -leden, etc, etc. Call me old-fashioned, but I prefer to use the name given to a particular route in its native language.

I walked the Augustine Camino a couple of years ago. I might have preferred that it were called the Augustine Way, but it used camino in its title for a walk through the English countryside. I thought that was either a modern affectation or a marketing decision. Either way, I respect the right of those who established this route to name it.

I thought that was either a modern affectation or a marketing decision.
That is a tough call. Our acceptance and familiarity with words from other languages can get complicated. If I talk about "Sevilla" or "Lisboa" with my English-speaking friends at home, it seems an affectation. But I never speak of "the Way," which could be ambiguous to a listener who cannot hear the upper-case "W". I consider that the word "Camino" has come to be the understood name in English of the collection of pilgrimage routes to Santiago.
Either way, I respect the right of those who established this route to name it.
It would have helped if those people had sorted out their authorities and inscribed the names in stone at the time! If you ever try to compile a list of routes to Santiago - say, for example, to organize threads on a hypothetical internet forum - you will find it very difficult to confirm many of the terms that have been used. Via de la Plata is used consistently, but otherwise the terms Ruta, Via, Camino are all used inconsistently for some routes. Then do we change terms when we cross a language border? Even more challenging - how do we alphabetize them? o_O

I am confident that the OP in this thread just wanted some route advice rather than a discussion of the meaning and semantics of pilgrimage. If/when they return to read the responses, they are in for a treat! :)

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
I am confident that the OP in this thread just wanted some route advice rather than a discussion of the meaning and semantics of pilgrimage. If/when they return to read the responses, they are in for a treat! :)
If a thread derails like this it is always entertaining for us silent readers who read and learn things they otherwise would not have even thought of asking anyone 😎
Thank you! (Seriously)

Perhaps we should all just wait for one of our greater scholars to come up with the indo/European root of weg, way, via, path, passage, bostal (look it up), and every other name used to describe the route between two points on this poor benighted globe ground into the ground by us. Though that said, sod the Great Wall of China and Route 66, the migration route of the Gnu is truly visible from “Space”

Camino obviously shares not the same etymology as Via/Way, though personally, whilst I am generally happy to talk about "the/a Camino", whenever I want to be more serious, I will always talk about the Way of Saint James, or the Via Romea.

To myself for instance, I might say, How good it is to be a Pilgrim of the Way of Saint James. A Camino peregrino, eh, not so often.

Ideal pocket guides for during & after your Camino. Each weighs only 1.4 oz (40g)!
The idea of a pilgrimage may differ from person to person.

Some folks find Santiago de Compostela, with all its importance as a major pilgrimage destination, loud and commercialized after the peace and solitude of many of the mostly rural camino routes. For my wife and I, walking to and then contemplating the vastness and beauty of the ocean at Finisterre and Muxía and our place in this universe were more fitting final destinations for our pilgrimage. Others may find their sense of completion in Santiago.
Just how I feel too . Did the Frances last fall (2021) and will walk the Portugese spring 2023 with the Finisterre/Muxia at the end. The coast was very moving for me even though I only went on a bus day-trip. I look forward to that part of my Camino.

Best time to leave?

Thank you in advance
Daniel
I recently walked the Portugese route from Porto to SdC. For almost every yellow arrow I passed (in Portugal) there was a blue arrow pointing in the opposite direction. The blue arrows are waymarkers to Fatima. I walked in September and crossed paths with several people following the blue arrows.

I recently walked the Portugese route from Porto to SdC. For almost every yellow arrow I passed (in Portugal) there was a blue arrow pointing in the opposite direction. The blue arrows are waymarkers to Fatima. I walked in September and crossed paths with several people following the blue arrows.
The blue arrows are somewhat haphazard, however the Portuguese Ministry of Tourism is taking over the system, and has started to put down new waymarkers for the Fátima Ways, far more professionally produced and sensibly placed, which are white arrows on a blue background. Not just paint with varying shades, but durable plastic with what looks like Sun-resistant colour.

Only on some routes for the time being, and they seem to be starting with the routes that lacked any waymarking at all, so I don't know how long it will take for the Central and the Coastal to be incorporated into the new system in the direction of Fátima.

Though interestingly, some new style waymarkers have been set down with yellow arrows rather than blue, pointing to Compostela.

Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!

Most read last week in this forum

I have been incredibly inspired by so many stories of loss, pain, diagnosis, or other stories that tug at my heart strings, but one pilgrim, since lost in the threads here, was an 83 year old man...
I started my training walks last fall in preparation for the camino frances this year. This included walking in the mall in bad winter weather (ugh!). My husband was undecided about joining me...
In the Guardian. Interesting "Letters to the Editor..." https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2024/apr/18/a-modern-pilgrimages-transformative-power?CMP=Share_AndroidApp_Other

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.