• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Comments on Paco Serra guide (spanish)

Bad Pilgrim

Veteran Member
Time of past OR future Camino
Yes
Hi,

I am currently working on a blog (retrospective) about my camino de Sureste this summer (2015). But as I'm progressing slowly, I thought I'd publish a shorter version here: my observations about things that differ from the guide (the Paco Serra guide from 2010). So if there are pilgrims that plan to do the Sureste in 2016, and if they use the same guide, maybe my comments can be some help.

I wrote them down in spanish and I don't have time for translation (enough to do with my "blog", it's already hard work...) But I guess someone setting out on these solitary routes should be familiar with spanish...

Hmmm, I just have to figure out how to make attachments here... Let's see...

Ciao!

Bad Pilgrim

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back