• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Completed camino ingles! My experience and some tips

JuliaFernando

Time of past OR future Camino
Ingles (June 2013)
What a beautiful experience! I had such an incredible time and wanted to share a few things from my experience. The experience was alone, and I am a 22 year old female. Given the quiet nature of the camino, I decided i wouldn't stay in the albergues and stuck to hostels which I booked ad-hoc. This was good for my first experience as it can be daunting (the camino ingles really is a very quiet route - but beautiful) but the next camino I do (portugues/primitivo) I plan to stay in the pilgrim accommodation en route.

I flew to La Coruna, stayed there the night in a hostel, and the next morning walked from the hostel to the bus station (not long at all) and took a bus to Ferrol. Journey time est. 30 - 40 mins.

Day 1 - Ferrol to Pontedeume
I walked this stretch in one. This was a hard day. I was sure that the walk was longer than 25kms as I later walked 22kms with ease. Perhaps the first day is always hardest!
accommodation: I stayed in Bar Luis. YOU MUST STAY HERE! What GREAT value for money. So cheap and such a lovely bunch of people. Food was cheap and tasty and just what I needed after the long walk.

Day 2 - Pontedeume - Betanzos
I got lost coming out of Pontedeume! Just as I reached the top of the big climb out of the small village/town, there was an option of turning left onto a main road or continuing through the houses upwards. My saving grace was Johnnie Walker's book. Until that point I felt competent in my walking and felt as though I did not need any guide book. However, I was humbled by this experience. The guidance from JW's book confirmed I was lost and so I asked for help immediately. A man kindly tried to explain but language barrier meant I struggled to get all of what he'd said. In the end he drove me back to the point I had gone wrong and showed me the faded arrow on the floor. After this I never got lost again and if I didn't see a waymark for more than 10-15mins, I consulted the book or asked a passer-by.
This was my favourite stage - the views were amazing, especially between mino and betanzos. Betanzos is also a lovely place to stay with lots to see.
accommodation: as recommended in the guidebook, I stayed at the chocolaterie apartments for 15 euros. I didn't really enjoy the atmosphere of staying in my own place alone like that, but it was great value for money. I would recommend staying at the albergue in Betanzos as I have heard many good things about it.

Day 3 - Betanzos - Bar Julia (on the way to Meson do Vento)
I only walked a short distance (20km) to Bar Julia where I had arranged to be picked up by the family who own Meson Novo in Meson do Vento, just outside of Bruma. I was a little injured and needed the break! What a great decision. It meant that I took my time and upon arrival at Bar Julia, I called Anthonio (son) who came and picked me up and took me to his family=run hostel. An incredible price for a huge room and reasonable prices for food. I chose to explore a bit however and went around meson do vento and the nearby churches etc.

Day 4 - Bar Julia - Bruma + 2km to Meson do Vento
I was dropped back to Bar Julia and walked the very short distance to bruma and then back to the same hostel. I chose to do this as I wanted the last two days to follow the 22km (to Sigueiro) and 16km (to Santiago). I didn't want to shorten these last stages and preferred to recover my shin splints and go all out on the last two days as initially planned. I also couldn't bear to leave the hostel - the family were so kind and so attentive. I felt very at home. The incline in Bruma was challenging but having had a decent rest before hand, I didn't rush this nor push myself too hard as I wasn't in a race to get to the hostel before sunset. I took my time and enjoyed the beautiful vistas. I then explored Bruma (which is smaller than I expected!) and returned to the hostel where I wrote in my diary/edited pictures/ate pulpo de gallego with the family who run Meson Novo! Yum!

Day 5 - Sigueiro
This stage was my least favourite despite the curious sculptures along the way. It was still pleasant however! But no remarkable views and Sigueiro itself was not much to report. Checking in with two other peregrinnos at Hotel Miras, the company was the only thing which made this part of the walk enjoyable personally! But there was the added excitement of walking to SDC the following day.

Day 6 - Santiago
I set off at 7:30 so I ensured I would make the 12pm Pilgrim Mass. This walk was full of excitement and anticipation! It is true - you cannot make out the old town until you are upon it and what a sight it was. A true reward for the injuries I had accumulated along the way. I arrived early - 10:30 and had chocolate con churros. I attended the mass and received my certificate.

The day I arrived was the fiesta de san juan - a huge party in the streets with bands, bonfires and drinking! Perfecto! I then spent another full day in Santiago after arriving which I feel is necessary. i met many amazing people even at this point. It gave me a chance to do the typically tourist things. I was hoping to see the 'Holy smoke' but the day I arrived, it was not available. All the more reason to return again.

A few questions I had before the Camino which I can now answer:

1) will it take 5 or 6 days?
It is possible I feel to complete in 5 days but personally, I would opt for the 6 days. I don't believe it is a race and whilst it is more than reasonable to cover that distance in one day, I was slightly injured and pushing myself too hard would have been problematic for the remainder of the camino.

2) Do i really need waterproofs? it's spain after all!
YES TAKE WATERPROOFS! It was the best decision I made. I thought people over reacted about the chance of rain - even the weather forecast was positive about the week i was travelling. However having spent 3 of the 6 days in rain, I would say it is essential you pack these (trousers and jacket) and a rain cover for your bag if possible. Nothing worse than being wet and tired with 10 km to go. Comparatively I enjoyed the rain knowing I was well protected from it!

3) Is it as quiet as people say?
It is likely that if you stay in booked accommodation/hotels or pensiones that you may not see anyone the entire way. By chance I met a few peregrinos. I would recommend staying in the albergues as it has a much better social aspect and this adds to the experience. Reportedly around 10 people were at each pilgrim hostel every night.

4) Is the airport walkable from SDC?
I walked the last 10-12 km from the cathedral to the airport of santiago. A word of advice - plan this in advance or at least make a note of the walkable routes! I went with the flow on this front and ended up on the autovista with a kind spaniard telling me I ought to go back to the village I'd passed before the police arrested me for walking on forbidden roads! Thankfully I found my way, by asking people in the village but the walk was along an A-road. Apparently the Camino Frances walks past the airport to SDC - so maybe it'd be nice to walk this route to conclude your trip? I enjoyed finishing with a walk as it was a nice final memory to end with :)

5) Do I really need the guide book?
As I was walking alone, there was only one pair of eyes looking out for waymarks/arrows. I'd advise anyone waking it alone to take the book as a form of security should you miss a sign or find yourself feeling a little lost. However the route is very well sign-posted and locals are exceptionally helpful. To date I have not heard of anyone becoming horrifically lost. But again, the guidebook reassured me I was going the right way a lot of the time. It was essential for hostel recommendations, helped me know which fuentes were drinkable and which were not. It also gave a bit of a background to the things I saw along my route. I would definitely say its a necessary item to pack and Johnnie Walker ought to be commended 5 times over for his work and effort!! Thank you!

Thanks again to JW and all of those whose posts I read before I started the camino, Your tips came in handy. This is a lovely spiritual and rewarding route. I would do it again for sure!

For all those walking it - Buen Camino! Enjoy!
Julia

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Hóla Julia, Congratulations on your arrival and thank you for your post which gives a good insight to some of your daily adventures and decision making. Savour the memories and enjoy planning your next Camino.

Buen Camino.

Great feedback. I walked it last September - 30 plus every day! What a difference. However I walked Betzanos to Bruma in one, stopping at Bar Julia for a "rehydration" and for another at the top of the hill. I know that Bar Julia is not always open so I timed my arrival for Sunday lunchtime (What self respecting Spanish bar wouldn't be open then?) and it was open. Plenty of water needed for the bit into Sigueiro as the long open stretch through the forest is very exposed if the sun is out. Like you I missed the faded arrow on the floor coming out of Pontedeume and reached the main road before I realised it was wrong. At that point I met 2 Italian girls who had done the same (the only other pils that I saw more than once on that Camino). We found the arrow when we backtracked, but we could have done without the extra bit of uphill (as you know the climb up from the river is steep). I would suggest to anyone going up there to keep to the right to have a better chance of seeing the arrow which is on the road at the right hand turn. Bar Miras is one of those Galician places with toilets without seats - not my cup of tea! All in all I didn't like Sigueiro or the part of the walk through the industrial outskirts of Santiago. But overall I really enjoyed it and will have to go again, this time enjoying the beach just before Pontedueme and Meson do Vento (altghough the hospitaleros at Bruma are fantastic people!).
Thank's again for your input to prospective Camino Ingles walkers, I hope you have inspired them.

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Thank you for reporting your experiences. It brings back fond memories of my two previous Camino Ingles-es.

Thanks for your post. I am doing the Camino Portuguese in September and looking for a 5 or 6 day "Extra" to do after it. People had suggested the Camino Primitivo but it looks a bit remote. This Camino Ingles looks like it fits the bill nicely and is now the preferred option. Posts like yours really help paint a picture and are invaluable resource. Thanks.

Hi all, planning my pilgrimage on camino ingles this sep/oct. Is the route as quite as i am reading. Not looking to be a complete loner for the week was hopefull for bit more of a camaraderie experience

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Camino de Santiago Forum mobile app

Looking for further info on places to stay please ...many thanks in advance.

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
What a great report, Julia!
I plan to 'do' the Ingles in June next year.
My previous three caminos are on my web site - complete with diaries and links to over a thousand photos. They include Lisbon to Porto, Porto to SdC and Salamanca to SdC
Buen camino Julia!

Looking for further info on places to stay please ...many thanks in advance.
Hola. If you download the CSJ guide book, prepared by Johnny Walker of this forum you will find plenty of places listed as well as the directions needed to keep on route.

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
Thanks for sharing. May wife and I keep it in mind for May coming. Parking our car and caravan at a campingsite in Ferrol and walk from there to Santiago and back by bus or train to Ferrol to continue our caravantrip through Galicia and Portugal .
Usefull information from you.

Last edited:
What a beautiful experience! I had such an incredible time and wanted to share a few things from my experience. The experience was alone, and I am a 22 year old female. Given the quiet nature of the camino, I decided i wouldn't stay in the albergues and stuck to hostels which I booked ad-hoc. This was good for my first experience as it can be daunting (the camino ingles really is a very quiet route - but beautiful) but the next camino I do (portugues/primitivo) I plan to stay in the pilgrim accommodation en route.

I flew to La Coruna, stayed there the night in a hostel, and the next morning walked from the hostel to the bus station (not long at all) and took a bus to Ferrol. Journey time est. 30 - 40 mins.

I walked this stretch in one. This was a hard day. I was sure that the walk was longer than 25kms as I later walked 22kms with ease. Perhaps the first day is always hardest!
accommodation: I stayed in Bar Luis. YOU MUST STAY HERE! What GREAT value for money. So cheap and such a lovely bunch of people. Food was cheap and tasty and just what I needed after the long walk.

I got lost coming out of Pontedeume! Just as I reached the top of the big climb out of the small village/town, there was an option of turning left onto a main road or continuing through the houses upwards. My saving grace was Johnnie Walker's book. Until that point I felt competent in my walking and felt as though I did not need any guide book. However, I was humbled by this experience. The guidance from JW's book confirmed I was lost and so I asked for help immediately. A man kindly tried to explain but language barrier meant I struggled to get all of what he'd said. In the end he drove me back to the point I had gone wrong and showed me the faded arrow on the floor. After this I never got lost again and if I didn't see a waymark for more than 10-15mins, I consulted the book or asked a passer-by.
This was my favourite stage - the views were amazing, especially between mino and betanzos. Betanzos is also a lovely place to stay with lots to see.
accommodation: as recommended in the guidebook, I stayed at the chocolaterie apartments for 15 euros. I didn't really enjoy the atmosphere of staying in my own place alone like that, but it was great value for money. I would recommend staying at the albergue in Betanzos as I have heard many good things about it.

I only walked a short distance (20km) to Bar Julia where I had arranged to be picked up by the family who own Meson Novo in Meson do Vento, just outside of Bruma. I was a little injured and needed the break! What a great decision. It meant that I took my time and upon arrival at Bar Julia, I called Anthonio (son) who came and picked me up and took me to his family=run hostel. An incredible price for a huge room and reasonable prices for food. I chose to explore a bit however and went around meson do vento and the nearby churches etc.

I was dropped back to Bar Julia and walked the very short distance to bruma and then back to the same hostel. I chose to do this as I wanted the last two days to follow the 22km (to Sigueiro) and 16km (to Santiago). I didn't want to shorten these last stages and preferred to recover my shin splints and go all out on the last two days as initially planned. I also couldn't bear to leave the hostel - the family were so kind and so attentive. I felt very at home. The incline in Bruma was challenging but having had a decent rest before hand, I didn't rush this nor push myself too hard as I wasn't in a race to get to the hostel before sunset. I took my time and enjoyed the beautiful vistas. I then explored Bruma (which is smaller than I expected!) and returned to the hostel where I wrote in my diary/edited pictures/ate pulpo de gallego with the family who run Meson Novo! Yum!

Day 5 - Sigueiro
This stage was my least favourite despite the curious sculptures along the way. It was still pleasant however! But no remarkable views and Sigueiro itself was not much to report. Checking in with two other peregrinnos at Hotel Miras, the company was the only thing which made this part of the walk enjoyable personally! But there was the added excitement of walking to SDC the following day.

Day 6 - Santiago
I set off at 7:30 so I ensured I would make the 12pm Pilgrim Mass. This walk was full of excitement and anticipation! It is true - you cannot make out the old town until you are upon it and what a sight it was. A true reward for the injuries I had accumulated along the way. I arrived early - 10:30 and had chocolate con churros. I attended the mass and received my certificate.

The day I arrived was the fiesta de san juan - a huge party in the streets with bands, bonfires and drinking! Perfecto! I then spent another full day in Santiago after arriving which I feel is necessary. i met many amazing people even at this point. It gave me a chance to do the typically tourist things. I was hoping to see the 'Holy smoke' but the day I arrived, it was not available. All the more reason to return again.

It is possible I feel to complete in 5 days but personally, I would opt for the 6 days. I don't believe it is a race and whilst it is more than reasonable to cover that distance in one day, I was slightly injured and pushing myself too hard would have been problematic for the remainder of the camino.

YES TAKE WATERPROOFS! It was the best decision I made. I thought people over reacted about the chance of rain - even the weather forecast was positive about the week i was travelling. However having spent 3 of the 6 days in rain, I would say it is essential you pack these (trousers and jacket) and a rain cover for your bag if possible. Nothing worse than being wet and tired with 10 km to go. Comparatively I enjoyed the rain knowing I was well protected from it!

It is likely that if you stay in booked accommodation/hotels or pensiones that you may not see anyone the entire way. By chance I met a few peregrinos. I would recommend staying in the albergues as it has a much better social aspect and this adds to the experience. Reportedly around 10 people were at each pilgrim hostel every night.

I walked the last 10-12 km from the cathedral to the airport of santiago. A word of advice - plan this in advance or at least make a note of the walkable routes! I went with the flow on this front and ended up on the autovista with a kind spaniard telling me I ought to go back to the village I'd passed before the police arrested me for walking on forbidden roads! Thankfully I found my way, by asking people in the village but the walk was along an A-road. Apparently the Camino Frances walks past the airport to SDC - so maybe it'd be nice to walk this route to conclude your trip? I enjoyed finishing with a walk as it was a nice final memory to end with :)

As I was walking alone, there was only one pair of eyes looking out for waymarks/arrows. I'd advise anyone waking it alone to take the book as a form of security should you miss a sign or find yourself feeling a little lost. However the route is very well sign-posted and locals are exceptionally helpful. To date I have not heard of anyone becoming horrifically lost. But again, the guidebook reassured me I was going the right way a lot of the time. It was essential for hostel recommendations, helped me know which fuentes were drinkable and which were not. It also gave a bit of a background to the things I saw along my route. I would definitely say its a necessary item to pack and Johnnie Walker ought to be commended 5 times over for his work and effort!! Thank you!

Thanks again to JW and all of those whose posts I read before I started the camino, Your tips came in handy. This is a lovely spiritual and rewarding route. I would do it again for sure!

Julia

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Great to read your account of the Camino Ingles - we are hoping to have our first experience of walking the Camino next year and with limited time off work we thought this Camino would be a good place to start the adventure. The details you give are really useful things to know for complete beginners! Gracias

Hi all, planning my pilgrimage on camino ingles this sep/oct. Is the route as quite as i am reading.

I will be on this route around Sept 29, 30 heading from Ferrol to Santiago. That is two of us:) Hope to see you on the walk.

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
I agree about the length of Ferrol-Pontedeume and so does my GPS (Garmin forerunner 310xt) it have picked up some extra distance in the mountains due to bouncing signal but this 25 stretch was over 31 according to the GPS and it never differs so much. And it took me a long time to walk and I'm a quite fast walker. 25 never take a that long time. Someone needs to measure it properly.

And thanks for the tip about Bar Louis I'm here now in a tiny tiny room.

Found this sign when my GPS said approximately 20 km from Ferrol so which way is that one referring to?

Attachments

• 1378914977401.jpg
    1378914977401.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 66
Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
Baetraice, that traffic sign must be in Fene, I think, past Neda.

My original reply to this post seems to have gona AWOL.

This is one of those combined Camino/road signs. It points the road back to Ferrol over the main road bridge that you could see crossing the ria as well as having the arrow for the Camino itself. Cabañas was the place immediately before you crossed the bridge into Pontedeume. It just shows how the Camino wanders around to avoid the busy roads. :)

Baetraice, that traffic sign must be in Fene, I think, past Neda.

Right, it's in Fene as you come in from Neda.
It's a road sign, not for walking pilgrims.
On the way to Neda from Ferrol, if you cut across on the railroad bridge rather than go all the way around the bay, Fene is a lovely place to stop for the night. All services.

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.

Day 5 - Sigueiro

Day 6 - Santiago

Julia
I walked the Camino Ingles in May. I know exactly where you go lost leaving Pontedeume. After an incredibly steep long climb at almost the top of town you should have turned right between 2 buildings but instead you went strait ahead. There is a sign there but Half is missing. The half with a arrow. I got lucky, some ladies hanging clothes called out and set us strait. Yes Johnny Walkers guide book is very useful and necessary. My only exception was his idea of Gently Rolling Hills. The rain in Spain falls mainly in Galicia. Always take rain gear.

Thanks for this experience. I'll be doing my first camino in May 2015, still long way, but I'm starting to see my options. I don't have enough time and wanted to do a "short camino" for now. I looked around sarria-sdc and reading the thread it seems that route is a bit crowded. I think I'll do the camino ingles instead.

One question, what's the best way to get into ferrol? I'll be coming from Philadelphia, USA.

Hoping I can accomplish this camino.
Thanks in advance.

Philly to Ferrol? I would fly to London Heathrow and change there for a Vueling flight to La Coruña. You can overnight in Coruña, get the bus to Ferrol early in the morning and hit the road from there.

Rebekah de Moratinos, (from Pittsburgh)

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
Thanks Rebekah

Albertinho, are you doing the camino ingles in May next year? What dates are you looking if I may ask. I'm planning to do it May next year too.

Thanks Rebekah

Albertinho, are you doing the camino ingles in May next year? What dates are you looking if I may ask. I'm planning to do it May next year too.
Hola Dennis. Sorry I made a mistake in my post. We donot walk next year but this year. My wife and I live in the Netherlands and go with our car and caravan to Ferrol, walk from there to Santiago ,come back to Ferrol and then have our annual holidays in Portugal this time . we walked Lisbon to Santiago last year so want to see a good friend we met and explore this beautiful country once more.
I will post a life blog on this forum as we start.
We also will explore the caminho da costa from North of Porto to let say Vigo-by car-to find out if this is our next target for 2015

Buen camino

Hola Albertinho, I would love to hear your experience too. I guess I wanted to hear the weather, the trail, and anything in between since I'll be doing the camino on the same month your doing it. I've been watching lots of camino walks on YouTube and I see most of them in raincoat so I'm not sure if May is a damp month.

In addition, my plan is to head to Portugal into Fatima after the pilgrimage. So any tips heading into Portugal is a plus . I'll be my first time in western Spain and Portugal.

Wish you all the best with your journey in May. Enjoy and take care.

Buen Camino!

A guide to speaking Spanish on the Camino - enrich your pilgrim experience.
Hola Albertinho, I would love to hear your experience too. I guess I wanted to hear the weather, the trail, and anything in between since I'll be doing the camino on the same month your doing it. I've been watching lots of camino walks on YouTube and I see most of them in raincoat so I'm not sure if May is a damp month.

In addition, my plan is to head to Portugal into Fatima after the pilgrimage. So any tips heading into Portugal is a plus . I'll be my first time in western Spain and Portugal.

Wish you all the best with your journey in May. Enjoy and take care.

Buen Camino!
Hi Dennis. Send me a PM with your emailaddress please. Click on my profilepicture and in the pop up you see "start a conversation " click on that and you can send me the PM
Maybe I start a blog likewe did last year so I can add you to our followers
http://nel-en-albert-op-pelgrimreis.reismee.nl. is our blog from last year. However in Dutch you can see where we were and what we did.

From Santiago after finishing our caminho we took the ALSA (buscompany) bus back to Porto and from there we flew back to Holland. We started in Lisbon and walked from there to Santarèm which is the nearest place on the camino to Fátima .As far as I am concerned there is no trainconnection neither from Lisbon nor Porto to Fátima but I can ask my Portugese friend and camino walker Diogo about it if you like.

Last edited:
Would I be correct in thinking that the shell waymarks are different on the Ingles with the non hinged (widest end of the shell ) pointing the way?

Would I be correct in thinking that the shell waymarks are different on the Ingles with the non hinged (widest end of the shell ) pointing the way?
That is the general idea. However, if you see the shell pointing one way and a yellow arrow pointing the other, always follow the arrow. We've noticed that a lot of shells are put any which way, without having a clue ...

A selection of Camino Jewellery
I once read that the narrow end of the shell was supposed to point to Santiago. On the basis that the "veins" in the shell represented all the different routes which all come together at Santiago. But that is obviously not a generally accepted idea; many of the shells are clearly pointing the other way, with one "vein" elongated.
Simple is sometimes best. It is hard to mistake the direction of an arrow.

In Galicia the rays of the shell point the way. However the latest signs have a shell, a pilgrim and an arrow. Follow the arrow.
Who says that new is improved?????

In Galicia the rays of the shell point the way. However the latest signs have a shell, a pilgrim and an arrow. Follow the arrow.
Who says that new is improved?????
I found the tile waymarks in Galicia consistent - the rays of the shell point the way except between Muxia and Finisterre, where the rays pointed down. As Tia says, in other cases, follow the direction of the arrow.

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
I found the tile waymarks in Galicia consistent - the rays of the shell point the way except between Muxia and Finisterre, where the rays pointed down. As Tia says, in other cases, follow the direction of the arrow.
ImageUploadedByCamino de Santiago Forum1399104447.094753.jpg

We are planning to walk this route in Sept . Has anyone walked it in Sept. Any advise for that time of year?

Where can I find the guide book to download?
John Walker's excellent guide to the Ingles is downloadable from www.csj.org.uk or you can buy a printed version from the same source.
The Beloved and I walked in September 2013 and had a wonderful week of Galician sunshine. We have walked at similar times in other years and seldom folded our umbrellas. Advice for September? Be prepared for a range of weather. The beach side shack/bar/restaurants at Mino and Betanzos will probably be shut. It is a lovely route, enjoy!

Buen Camino

Most read last week in this forum

So, I managed to lose my lovely Tilley hat. Left behind I think, in a shop in Cambre. Going back for it not an option as the place is closed today, Sunday. Am I destined to arrive in Santiago...
Beautiful walking weather on the Camino Ingles today
On one of the FB forums, someone asked about detouring to Fragas do Eume, just outside of Pontedeume, and it looks amazing. Since I'm splitting up Ferrol - Pontedeume into two days (taking the...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back