• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Compostela for Camino de Torres?

Old Hillwalker

Time of past OR future Camino
Del Norte 2022
I will be walking the Camino de Torres from Salamanca to Santiago in May 2022. Does this Camino qualify for the award of a Compostela once I arrive in Santiago?

For those who are asking: Camino Torres, what? See below.

Ideal pocket guides for during & after your Camino. Each weighs only 1.4 oz (40g)!
Yes, it wil, since you will have walked more than 100 kilometers before arriving in Santiago. No worries!

A selection of Camino Jewellery
A selection of Camino Jewellery
No problems. Got my 'Camino Torres' Certificate in 2016. See below

.View attachment 118858
Just in case this distinction matters to @Old Hillwalker, @RodiaRob’s picture shows a distance certificate, not the Compostela. The Compostela will not indicate which camino you have walked, but you can always buy one of these distance certificates (3€, I think) and the staff will put in the kms walked, starting place, and the name of the route you want it to show.

Just in case this distinction matters to @Old Hillwalker, @RodiaRob’s picture shows a distance certificate, not the Compostela. The Compostela will not indicate which camino you have walked, but you can always buy one of these distance certificates (3€, I think) and the staff will put in the kms walked, starting place, and the name of the route you want it to show.
Is this what you are referring to? Issued at same time?

20220220_104833.jpg

That second photo is the Compostela while the first with the noted distance and Camino name is the distance certificate provided at an extra charge.

Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.