• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Conda Bus - What is this about?

Time of past OR future Camino
2006 to date: Over 21 Caminos. See signature line
Does any one know what this is about?
I was trying to find a Conda bus schedule and this popped up on their page:

It is made public that at the meeting of the Board of Directors of the Company held on June 15, 2021, with the attendance of all its members, the agreement was unanimously adopted to suppress the corporate website or electronic headquarters of the company www .conda.es , created by agreement of the General Shareholders' Meeting held on December 27, 2011 and proceed to publish the agreement on said page during a period of thirty days counted from its insertion, in accordance with what is established in article 11 bis of the Capital Companies Law, introduced by Law 25/2011, of August 1, partially reforming the Capital Companies Law.

Pamplona on July 27, 2021.

The Secretary of the Board of Directors

Victor Tartiere Goyenechea

Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!
Conda was bought out some time ago by ALSA and another company and the ALSA website was where Conda tickets were bought.

I assume that this measure is to simplify things. I expect that, though the website will go away, things will take place that cause webpage requests to the conda.es domain to be redirected to the ALSA website.

I'm guessing about the things in the second in the second paragraph if I haven't already made the clear.

Last edited:
The 9th edition the Lightfoot Guide will let you complete the journey your way.
Looking for a application for booking bus tickets , either from a Samsung android phone or an I- Pad . Please and thank you !

Looking for an application for a Samsung phone or an I-Pad to book bus tickets with ALSA . Please and thank you !

Looking for an application for a Samsung phone or an I-Pad to book bus tickets with ALSA . Please and thank you !
All you have to do is start Safari on your iPad and go to https://www.alsa.es.

You can then book bus tickets directly on the website or scroll down to where it says "Download the app" from the Apple Store.

Don't use any automatic translation of your browser (Safari, Chrome etc). If the website does not automatically appear in its English language version then find the menu option and set the language to English. Buen Camino!

Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!
Does any one know what this is about?
I was trying to find a Conda bus schedule and this popped up on their page:
It is made public that at the meeting of the Board of Directors of the Company held on June 15, 2021, with the attendance of all its members, the agreement was unanimously adopted to suppress the corporate website or electronic headquarters of the company www.conda.es
I must say that I have found this notice rather mysterious, and I have wondered about it ever since. The company Conda - short for Compañía Navarra de Autobuses S.A. - obviously continues to exist, it is just that its website has ceased to exist.

Today I found the solution to this puzzle. Alsa - short for Automóviles Luarca, S.A. - who are, surprisingly, a Spanish subsidiary of the major British company National Express, are a conglomerate of about 115 different Spanish bus companies, and you can see a list of the whole lot here on page 116.

FWIW. 😎

Flixbus is buying up every bus company they can in the world, they just bought Greyhound in the US. Somebody there must see a big future in bus travel. BTW they are never on schedule and not user friendly from my several experiences riding with them.

Most read last week in this forum

I have been incredibly inspired by so many stories of loss, pain, diagnosis, or other stories that tug at my heart strings, but one pilgrim, since lost in the threads here, was an 83 year old man...
I started my training walks last fall in preparation for the camino frances this year. This included walking in the mall in bad winter weather (ugh!). My husband was undecided about joining me...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.