• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Confraternity of St James UK - date for your diary

Time of past OR future Camino
CF (2015), CP (2016), part of Vasco (2019)
Well this is a bit like shopping early for Christmas, but I just saw notification of this fundraiser recorded event for the CSJ in the UK. It features John Brierley, Rebekah Scott, Laurie Dennett and Johnnie Walker. It will be broadcast on 31 December and tickets cost £5 for CSJ members and £7 for non-members. Lots of other recorded events on the same evening.

www.csj.org.uk/Event/an-evening-with

Last edited:
New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
Hmmmm. I think the dates on this might be misleading. It looks like these are recordings of an event that has already happened. You’re purchasing the link to the existing recording not for some future date recording session. Why do I think this? All the Masterclasses have the same date and time on them.

Is there anyone from CSJ on the forum that can confirm?

You’re purchasing the link to the existing recording not for some future date recording session.
That's what it says if you follow the first link rather than the highlighted one. A recording made in 2021. I'm quite surprised that they are selling tickets today to watch a recorded programme being streamed 10 months from now. It's already in the archive so why not make it available immediately?

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
That's what it says if you follow the first link rather than the highlighted one. A recording made in 2021. I'm quite surprised that they are selling tickets today to watch a recorded programme being streamed 10 months from now. It's already in the archive so why not make it available immediately?
I think it is available immediately. I think the dates are a mistake. It probably should say 31 January 2022 to 31st January 2023. Or maybe a deficiency in their event calendar software that requires a future date so it can appear on the website.

I think it is available immediately. I think the dates are a mistake. It probably should say 31 January 2022 to 31st January 2023. Or maybe a deficiency in their event calendar software that requires a future date so it can appear on the website.
Thank you @GregorMc and @Bradypus for raising this. It did seem strange to me too. I will email CSJ tomorrow & edit the post when I have clarification.

Thank you @GregorMc and @Bradypus for raising this. It did seem strange to me too. I will email CSJ tomorrow & edit the post when I have clarification.

It will be interesting to know.
Maybe @Rebekah Scott as you are speaking at it you can confirm the date?
Sure looks like Dec 23.

But having looked at the website, I wonder if they do sell recordings to past events?
We and they are missing out if not.

I'm hoping it's a new source of binge watching/listening Camino stuff! :)

Last edited:
€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
I did follow up on this straight away & phoned the Confraternity office & was told to send an email to a named person but several weeks later I am still waiting for a reply. If anyone on the forum knows what the situation is please advise.

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.