• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Confraterntiy of Saint James Guidebooks on Kindle

JohnnieWalker

Nunca se camina solo
I’m delighted to announce that the famous guidebooks to many Camino routes provided by the CSJ are being made available on Amazon Kindle – for the US, the UK, Australia, Canada and many other countries – search for the title in the Amazon for your location.
As of today the following Guidebooks are available at very low cost:

• Preparing for the Camino Francés
• Guidebook for the Camino Francés
• Pilgrim Guide to the city of Santiago de Compostela
Special “three in one” guide – Preparing for the Camino Francés, the Guidebook and the Pilgrim Guide to Santiago

• Guide to the Camino Inglés
• Guide to the Caminho Português from Lisbon to Porto
• Guide to The Camino Portugués from Porto to Santiago
• Guide to the Camino de Madrid from Madrid to Sahagún

More Guidebooks will be made available on Amazon Kindle shortly.

Please share this information through your networks.

ALL proceeds from these guidebooks goes to the CSJ to help the organisation continue to assist pilgrims and provide amongst other services our two donativo albergues on the Camino Frances and the Camino del Norte.

www.amazon.com/author/johnniewalkersantiago

Attachments

• Cover - three in one.jpg
    Cover - three in one.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 13
Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
I hope that members will share John's post in other groups. These are great guides at a very good price and now available on Kindle so can be downloaded to phones.

The proceeds all go to the Confraternity of Saint James.

Thanks, John.

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
Yay, just in time for my walk. I'd bought the Guide but have just got the kindle version as now I'll save a tiny bit of weight I can use for ... a lipstick :)

And remember the links to websites and email address work. You just have to click on them from the Windows or Smartphone Kindle app. This is very helpful with the planning phase of your Camino!

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
I just bought the Portuguese ones for my Kindle for iPhone -- THANKS

FYI-
I purchased the guide for the Portuguese route from Porto to Santiago. Unfortunately it does not work on the Kindle (Paperwhite) It is apparently designed to work with the Kindle application on other devices but not on an actual Kindle.

Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!
I hope that members will share John's post in other groups. These are great guides at a very good price and now available on Kindle so can be downloaded to phones. The proceeds all go to the Confraternity of Saint James.
Thanks, John.

Hola - good idea, however if you are a member of CSJ-UK then you will have received (or should have) an email advising of this improvement to service. The "three in one " sounds like a good idea.

Most read last week in this forum

This book by Katherine Lack landed on my doormat last week. I ordered it having found her Frontstalag 142, The Internment Diary of an English Lady fascinating, not least because my grandmother and...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back