• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Consigna in Cee?

WGroleau

Wandering Weirdo aka 伟思礼
Time of past OR future Camino
2015–2018 (partial)
I am in Cee now (Friday night), and have to return here Monday to buy something that had to be ordered.

Thinking I'll spend the weekend on a loop, Cee → Fisterra → Muxia → Cee.

Anyone aware of an inexpensive place in Cee to leave a large bag for three days and two nights? Perhaps an albergue where I can actually stay Monday night?

Also, where do we actually pick up a certificate for Muxia and/or Fisterra?

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
I am in Cee now (Friday night), and have to return here Monday to buy something that had to be ordered.

Anyone aware of an inexpensive place in Cee to leave a large bag for three days and two nights? Perhaps an albergue where I can actually stay Monday night?

In Fisterra you can get Fisterrana at the municipal albergue. In Muxia the tourist office gives out the Muxianas.

I believe you can get Muxiana also in Bela Muxia Albergue (can't confirm that because I didn't asked for it).

You best bet in Cee would be exactly what you mentioned. The same albergue you are staying in this night and will return to on Monday. Maybe you can even pay in advance to reassure the owner. There's no marked path between Muxia and Cee but you can hitchhike or take a bus. It's really short ride.

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
You best bet in Cee would be exactly what you mentioned. The same albergue you are staying in this night and will return to on Monday. Maybe you can even pay in advance to reassure the owner. There's no marked path between Muxia and Cee but you can hitchhike or take a bus. It's really short ride.
If I were staying in an albergue now, I'd try for that. But I am staying in a hotel. Reserved a spot in "O Bordon" but when I got to where the map said it was, there was nothing there that appeared to be an albergue, and they did not respond to any messages. So at eleven PM, I checked in to "Hotel Larry" (weird name, but nice place). As for Muxia to Cee, there's a nineteen kilometer route that's a lot flatter than what I've already done.

If I were staying in an albergue now, I'd try for that. But I am staying in a hotel. Reserved a spot in "O Bordon" but when I got to where the map said it was, there was nothing there that appeared to be an albergue, and they did not respond to any messages. So at eleven PM, I checked in to "Hotel Larry" (weird name, but nice place). As for Muxia to Cee, there's a nineteen kilometer route that's a lot flatter than what I've already done.
O Bordon has entrance on the upper side of the house if you tried to get in from the seaside side. But very easy to find because the entrance is just a few meters to the left of the marked Camino which goes on the righthand side of the house down the steps and then veers right again.
I guess you're on a bike again mentioning flat between Muxia and Cee. Good.

Enjoy your Galician loops :)

O Bordon has entrance on the upper side of the house if you tried to get in from the seaside side. But very easy to find because the entrance is just a few meters to the left of the marked Camino which goes on the righthand side of the house down the steps and then veers right again.
Well, it's absolutely not 210 meters from the Camino where Open Street Map (OSM) says! And Booking.com agrees with OSM. Since they didn't answer any messages, they lose. And since it was ten PM, I also lose.
IMG_4390.jpg

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
Your best bet in Cee would be exactly what you mentioned. The same albergue you are staying in this night and will return to on Monday. Maybe you can even pay in advance to reassure the owner.
Well, three of them are not open now, and I'm not waiting till noon to get out of here. If this Hotel won't hold them, I'll ask at the tourist info on the beach. If they can't tell me, I guess I'll tow the thing around the loop.

Well, it's absolutely not 210 meters from the Camino where Open Street Map (OSM) says! And Booking.com agrees with OSM. Since they didn't answer any messages, they lose. And since it was ten PM, I also lose.
View attachment 35957
Sorry, my mistake, I mixed up albergues. What I meant with description was for Albergue Moreira (https://www.gronze.com/galicia/coruna/cee/albergue-moreira).

But O Bordon is left of the Camino also as the first albergue you came by. Here's my wikiloc track where you can see its location to the left immediately after the descend:
https://www.wikiloc.com/wikiloc/spatialArtifacts.do?event=setCurrentSpatialArtifact&id=13962829

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back