• Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
  • For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Contact information for Maison Kaserna, St. Jean Pied de Port

62Renate63

Time of past OR future Camino
First-timer, 25 September-7 November 2018
I have had no luck contacting Maison Kaserna in St. Jean Pied de Port...

This email address: jaques.mullon@orange.fr comes back "Address not found"

I have tried this email address: jcisard@hotmail.fr twice and I get no response...

Anyone have up to date contact info for Maison Kaserna?

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
Renate,their téléphone number is 559376517 the code for France is 0033.I have stayed in this gîte ,it is staffed by volunteers.From my expérience they don't accept reservations in advance. You must ring them early in the morning of the day you will actually arrive.

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
I have had no luck contacting Maison Kaserna in St. Jean Pied de Port...

This email address: jaques.mullon@orange.fr comes back "Address not found"

I have tried this email address: jcisard@hotmail.fr twice and I get no response...

Anyone have up to date contact info for Maison Kaserna?
Jacques has a 'c' in french. Might that be the problem?

The first edition came out in 2003 and has become the go-to-guide for many pilgrims over the years. It is shipping with a Pilgrim Passport (Credential) from the cathedral in Santiago de Compostela.
I copied and pasted the email address (I think!). However, I have been given to understand that I can only book one day in advance.
Thank you for pointing this out!

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
they accepted a reservation a day in advance in 2016 (for two). I was actually surprised when I called and asked if it's possible to reserve. it is a parish gîte, but then this is still france.
I recommend it. the volunteers were super friendly, the gîte is a nice and cool old house (a bit short on sunny drying cloth lines, but not many need them on their first day), and the dinner was good. each of us introduced ourselves although there was no attempt of forming a 'camino family' (far too early for that). we even had a bit of a drama when a german girl experienced a homesick 'attack' and the volunteers 'handled' it very well.

Back