• PLEASE NOTE: Please think twice before you travel to Spain now. More here.

Search over 55.000 Camino Questions

A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement

Contacting The Canadian Company of Pilgrims

twocanucks

Our new lap top isn't set up to connect to mail and there is no email address on the CCP site...if someone has it could you post it in here...and if anyone knows of any meetings coming up in Toronto....and if there is a way of ordering the credentials in Toronto...I need the tel. number or contact info. Thanks guys.

Canuck

Veteran wanderer
Camino(s) past & future
?
Their email address is under ''links'' on the home page of their site.

Jean-Marc

lynnejohn

Veteran Member
Camino(s) past & future
Frances(2005), VDLP(2007), Madrid(2009), Ingles(2009), Sur (2011), VDLP(2011)-partial, VDLP(2014)
Canadian Company of Pilgrims contact: austin at santiago dot ca (Austin Cook, President)

There is no published telephone contact.

We ordered our credentials last year through the links on the CCP site and it went quite smoothly. Can't remember how long it took.I'm sure you won't have any problem ordering from Toronto.

lynne

mrbillyto

I ordered my credentials before I went last year too and it took a while due to some technicall difficulties. I ended up using the credentials they give you in SJPdP instead but I wore my CCoP badge proudly on my backpack. Met several other Canadians that way.
I haven't heard of a meeting in Toronto yet this spring but last year it was in early March and then there was one this past November.
Good luck!
Bill

Advertisement

Booking.com