Search 58,412 Camino Questions

A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement
Camino walkers love this gripping, intriguing, mystery with history novel.
Camino Way Markers
Original Camino Way markers made in bronze. Two models, one from Castilla & Leon and the other from Galicia.

Contacting The Canadian Company of Pilgrims

twocanucks

Our new lap top isn't set up to connect to mail and there is no email address on the CCP site...if someone has it could you post it in here...and if anyone knows of any meetings coming up in Toronto....and if there is a way of ordering the credentials in Toronto...I need the tel. number or contact info. Thanks guys.

Rent a house in Santiago (1 month minimum)
300m from the cathedral and around the corner from the fresh food market in Santiago. Perfect place to tele commute from (1GB symmetrical connection).
Pilgrim Pouch carry bags with different designs
A lightweight carry bag handy for walking, biking, traveling, & Caminos

Canuck

Veteran wanderer
Past OR future Camino
?
Their email address is under ''links'' on the home page of their site.

Jean-Marc

lynnejohn

Veteran Member
Past OR future Camino
Frances(2005), VDLP(2007), Madrid(2009), Ingles(2009), Sur (2011), VDLP(2011)-partial, VDLP(2014)
Canadian Company of Pilgrims contact: austin at santiago dot ca (Austin Cook, President)

There is no published telephone contact.

We ordered our credentials last year through the links on the CCP site and it went quite smoothly. Can't remember how long it took.I'm sure you won't have any problem ordering from Toronto.

lynne

mrbillyto

I ordered my credentials before I went last year too and it took a while due to some technicall difficulties. I ended up using the credentials they give you in SJPdP instead but I wore my CCoP badge proudly on my backpack. Met several other Canadians that way.
I haven't heard of a meeting in Toronto yet this spring but last year it was in early March and then there was one this past November.
Good luck!
Bill

Did not find what you were looking for? Search here

Popular Resources

“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf ivar
  • Featured
“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf
4.95 star(s) 101 ratings
Downloads
Updated
A selection of favorite albergues on the Camino Francés Ton van Tilburg
Favorite Albergues along the Camino Frances