• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Contacting The Canadian Company of Pilgrims

twocanucks

Our new lap top isn't set up to connect to mail and there is no email address on the CCP site...if someone has it could you post it in here...and if anyone knows of any meetings coming up in Toronto....and if there is a way of ordering the credentials in Toronto...I need the tel. number or contact info. Thanks guys.

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Their email address is under ''links'' on the home page of their site.

Jean-Marc

Canadian Company of Pilgrims contact: austin at santiago dot ca (Austin Cook, President)

There is no published telephone contact.

We ordered our credentials last year through the links on the CCP site and it went quite smoothly. Can't remember how long it took.I'm sure you won't have any problem ordering from Toronto.

lynne

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
I ordered my credentials before I went last year too and it took a while due to some technicall difficulties. I ended up using the credentials they give you in SJPdP instead but I wore my CCoP badge proudly on my backpack. Met several other Canadians that way.
I haven't heard of a meeting in Toronto yet this spring but last year it was in early March and then there was one this past November.
Good luck!
Bill

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.