• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • Hi Please note that the posts below are created automatically when a new Resource is created in the Camino Resource section. Users can only make replies to the topics below, not create new threads.

Buen Camino!
    Ivar

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Resource icon

Corazon Puro - Pension for pilgrims on Camino Francés

Corazon Puro

Time of past OR future Camino
2006, 2008, 2011, 2012
Corazon Puro submitted a new resource:

Corazon Puro - Pension for pilgrims on Camino Francés - Pension for pilgrims with transfer service from Pamplona to SJPP

Corazon Puro run by two former pilgrims situated between Pamplona and Roncesvalles. We have 5 twin bed rooms, serving home made dinner and breakfast. We also offer for our guests transfer service from Pamplona to our house and next morning to SJPP or Roncesvalles to start El Camino. More details on our website: www.corazonpuro.es

Read more about this resource...

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
Dear Pilgrims, we need some help!:) What can we do with a future pilgrim who has already sent more than 20 e-mails about his booking for one night? From the others normally 2-4 mails are more than enough. The question is very simply: Do you have place for ...day...month? The answer can be yes or no. The third mail: thank you, please reserve or sorry I really wanted to stay in your place. That is it. We have a US pilgrim who has started sending mails in April about a reservation for September. He would like to keep a close communication until he arrives and sends e-mails very often. Somtimes he only wanted to ask whether his previous mail was clear to us. We already know the details of his smart phone, we tought him how to dial in Spain, how to buy bus ticket, etc...And still we are only in the first days of July!!!!

Well, Istvan, I'm going to be booking to be with you at the end of April 2015......
......but, I think I'll leave contacting you until next March.......!!!!!!
......in the meanwhile good luck with the PeleGringo!

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
Dear Pilgrims, we need some help!:) What can we do with a future pilgrim who has already sent more than 20 e-mails about his booking for one night? From the others normally 2-4 mails are more than enough. The question is very simply: Do you have place for ...day...month? The answer can be yes or no. The third mail: thank you, please reserve or sorry I really wanted to stay in your place. That is it. We have a US pilgrim who has started sending mails in April about a reservation for September. He would like to keep a close communication until he arrives and sends e-mails very often. Somtimes he only wanted to ask whether his previous mail was clear to us. We already know the details of his smart phone, we tought him how to dial in Spain, how to buy bus ticket, etc...And still we are only in the first days of July!!!!
Keep up the good work Istvan! If in the future you receive such emails, I would send them to the forum. This way you can focus on running your pension :)

Saludos desde Santiago,
Ivar

I think the message to prospective guests/pilgrims who call or write again and again would be a brief email that says something like: "Your reservation is confirmed and we look forward to your safe arrival. Unfortunately, the excellent service and personal attention we provide our guests each night leaves us unable to respond to all of your questions. Safe travels. Buen Camino!"

Perhaps you have prepared frequently asked questions (FAQs) you could append the first email reply to prospective guests, to pre-empt serial emails.

In the end, the guests who actually stay with you -- not prospective guests who require too much of your time -- will be your best publicity.

Good luck!

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.