• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Correos PAQ MOCHILA Transport

Time of past OR future Camino
2021, 2023, 2024
I'm planning to use Correos Paq Mochila service for the first stage of the CF, starting from Roncesvalles to Pamplona. Hoping someone who has used this service can help answer this question - Using Correos on-Line booking, I'm not seeing Albergue de Roncesvalles in the "Accommodations for first day pick-up". Do I select another accommodation and leave my bag there for Corres to pick up ? Thank you in advance !

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
Welcome TonyMac. We have used Correos previously when we walked the Camino del Norte in 2018, they are very good.
Hopefully if we can walk next year we will be using them again. Because of this we have just recently emailed them to ask a number of questions regarding our 2022 plans. We also asked the question you are asking.
The response was that you will need to meet with a Correos person at a bus stop very near the Albergue, between 8.00hrs and 8.30hrs, and give them your bags.
Our daughter used this service when she walked the Frances in 2018 and did exactly what Correos said to do re baggage collection and it worked perfectly.
We had an email reply to our enquiries within 24 hrs, they are very efficient. We also emailed them in English and they replied in English.
When we walked the Norte we had to contact them a couple of times by phone and there was always someone who was able to speak English.
We would suggest you arrange the pick up in Roncesvalles with them by email or phone the day before you require the pickup.
Their contact email address is on their website.
Hope this has helped.
Buen Camino.

Last edited:
A selection of Camino Jewellery
Welcome TonyMac. We have used Correos previously when we walked the Camino del Norte in 2018, they are very good.
Hopefully if we can walk next year we will be using them again. Because of this we have just recently emailed them to ask a number of questions regarding our 2022 plans. We also asked the question you are asking.
The response was that you will need to meet with a Correos person at a bus stop very near the Albergue, between 8.00hrs and 8.30hrs, and give them your bags.
Our daughter used this service when she walked the Frances in 2019 and did exactly what Correos said to do re baggage collection and it worked perfectly.
We had an email reply to our enquiries within 24 hrs, they are very efficient. We also emailed them in English and they replied in English.
When we walked the Norte we had to contact them a couple of times by phone and there was always someone who was able to speak English.
We would suggest you arrange the pick up in Roncesvalles with them by email or phone the day before you require the pickup.
Their contact email address is on their website.
Hope this has helped.
Buen Camino.
Thank you

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
Thanks to all - I emailed Correos and received instructions to select another hotel to complete the reservation process - then email Correos that I'd meet the driver at the bus stop between 8-830 and he/she would take my bag from there to my next stop

I'm planning to use Correos Paq Mochila service for the first stage of the CF, starting from Roncesvalles to Pamplona. Hoping someone who has used this service can help answer this question - Using Correos on-Line booking, I'm not seeing Albergue de Roncesvalles in the "Accommodations for first day pick-up". Do I select another accommodation and leave my bag there for Corres to pick up ? Thank you in advance !
Correlation will have a pick up point, you leave your bag there. You will find Jacobtrans and Correa generally have different drop off/pick up points. Hospitaleros will know where these are.

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back