• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Could anybody pass me used TOPO guide 654 + 6542 Urgently

cisilee

Holla,

Greeting from Seoul, Korea

I'm setting my pilgrim from Namur, Belgium to Santiego,
setting off for Paris on 12 July, The day is approaching.
but from the beginning, I have faced in trouble to get
the guide books TOPO GR 654 + 6542.

Anyone giving me big hands (passing or sending copies) will be rewarded

Pleasend send me a private mail.

Ciao cisilee

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
just supporting Jean-Marc's comments. I used the Amis guide when I walked from Vezelay last year, and found it very good. I would suggest you follow that path rather than the GR path - it is very well marked mostly and goes from village to village. There are plenty of refuges along the way, and very good ones at that. The hardest part for accomodation is in the Limousin where you will have to stay at private gites, but these are not too expensive though. The CSJ bookshop has the Amis guide for sale I think (haven't checked lately though) and this one is particularly good (if you struggle with french) as it has key words in English and the introducion has been translated into English too.

Cheers, Janet

I have a new copy of the guide 654, sitting on my shelf, waiting for a trip. Maybe next year.

I checked Amazon.fr and indeed, they are out of stock.

I will lend it to you IF:

You promise it will come back
You send us a postcard

--------dwerme@gmail.com------

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
Thank you all who answered my post.
It was great to know about human networking
and the web sites you recommended to visit are
very helpful. I put them on my favorit's list

I'll call you again for some advice

best regards
cisilee

âť“How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back