• PLEASE NOTE: Please think twice before you travel to Spain now. More here.

Search over 55.000 Camino Questions

A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement

COVID COVID-19: Corona virus discussion (ROUND 7)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JabbaPapa

"True Pilgrim"
Camino(s) past & future
100 characters or fewer : see signature details
The first study of its kind that I'm aware of seems to demonstrate transmission rates six times lower among children than adults :

children under the age of 12 have the same transmission capacity as those aged 13 to 17.”

Bristle boy

If not now...when? If not you...who?...........
Camino(s) past & future
Mods - can we continue this on a new thread?
Thank you @trecile
This thread was losing me slightly where the aim seemed to be (by some) to analyse the virus and not to discuss its effects as far as the camino is concerned and to "educate" me to become a virologist and mathematician.
It has meandered and strayed from the point of "discussion" which has a narrower remit.

Last edited:
Camino(s) past & future
To Santiago and back (roads & paths; Tours; Francés; sea; roads & paths)
This thread was losing me slightly where the aim seemed to be (by some) to analyse the virus and not to discuss its effects as far as the camino is concerned and to "educate" me to become a virologist and mathematician. It has meandered and strayed from the point of "discussion" which has a narrower remit.
This made me giggle. Isn't this the multi-purpose thread where there is a place for the Covid-19 nerds 🤣?

I don't think that anyone is trying to educate anyone else here. And this is not the ideal place for those who see themselves as the great internet influencers either. Forum members share what they find interesting and newsworthy, especially in connection with Spain and France, in the hope that there are a few others who find it interesting, too, and have something interesting to contribute in return.

And I just checked the moderator introductions for some of the ROUND(X) threads: it is not the place to give advice to others about what they should do. Not even when it is dressed up as "just my opinion". ☺

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisement

Booking.com