• PLEASE NOTE: Please think twice before you travel to Spain now. More here.

Search over 55.000 Camino Questions

A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement
Camino Socks
Browse the Camino Socks collection on the forum shop
Peaceable Projects Inc.
Peaceable Projects Inc. is a U.S.-based non-profit group that brings the vast resources of the wide world together with the ongoing needs of the people who live, work, and travel on the Camino de Santiago pilgrim trail network in Spain.

COVID COVID-19 vaccine

El Cascayal

Year of past OR future Camino
Primitivo May 2019
Invierno November 2019
Ingles April (2020) postponed
1608395119857.png Oh Happy Day. I just received Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine. True joy felt by all for the very first time since February by all of us receiving shot today. As part of frontline family and as part of this worldwide Peregrino family gratitude and hope. May vaccines soon be readily available to all people of our world. May this virus be eradicated soon. Let us all keep our masks ABOVE our noses and continue to do our part to protect everyon. And, Buen Camino!

Peaceable Projects Inc.
Peaceable Projects Inc. is a U.S.-based non-profit group that brings the vast resources of the wide world together with the ongoing needs of the people who live, work, and travel on the Camino de Santiago pilgrim trail network in Spain.
Camino Cups
Browse our selection of Camino Cups on the forum store

Mycroft

Hopefully there will be not too much mutation and need to re-vaccinate.
And silly me--when I first read "...keep our masks ABOVE our noses..." I couldn't figure out why you hoped we would use our masks to cover our eye--till I figured you mean keep our masks covering our noses (and mouths). At least that's what I think it is. Please correct me.

SabineP

Camino = Gratitude + Compassion.
some and then more. see my signature.
@El Cascayal : so good to see. Happy for you and all your frontline co-workers! You so deserve this!
And yes, let us keep working on the handhygiene and proper use of masks!
I hope to be on the receiving end of the vaccine ( just after the frontliners ) by end of February or March.

El Cascayal

Primitivo May 2019
Invierno November 2019
Ingles April (2020) postponed
Hopefully there will be not too much mutation and need to re-vaccinate.
And silly me--when I first read "...keep our masks ABOVE our noses..." I couldn't figure out why you hoped we would use our masks to cover our eye--till I figured you mean keep our masks covering our noses (and mouths). At least that's what I think it is. Please correct me.
Second dose is required in 3-4 weeks for Pfizer and ~ 28 days for Moderna. To date not much seen in terms of mutations. And all of us have seen way to many masks improperly worn around just mouths, chins, necks...

Marbe2

2015-2019 walked all or more than half of CF 7 times... CP recently cancelled by Covid 19!
View attachment 89478 Oh Happy Day. I just received Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine. True joy felt by all for the very first time since February by all of us receiving shot today. As part of frontline family and as part of this worldwide Peregrino family gratitude and hope. May vaccines soon be readily available to all people of our world. May this virus be eradicated soon. Let us all keep our masks ABOVE our noses and continue to do our part to protect everyon. And, Buen Camino!
Congratulations...Oh happy day, indeed🙏🙏! Thank you for your dedication under such difficult circumstances...Miami has been under siege for months...
May you and your family continue to stay safe! Gratitude

2021 Camino Guides
Most all Camino authors have decided to use 2020 guides for 2021, with free PDF files with updates coming in the spring. Get yours today.
Camino Cups
Camino Frances , Pamplona Burgos august 2018 Burgos to Santiago 19 /04 to 20/05/2019
View attachment 89478 Oh Happy Day. I just received Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine. True joy felt by all for the very first time since February by all of us receiving shot today. As part of frontline family and as part of this worldwide Peregrino family gratitude and hope. May vaccines soon be readily available to all people of our world. May this virus be eradicated soon. Let us all keep our masks ABOVE our noses and continue to do our part to protect everyon. And, Buen Camino!
Great ! I just cant wait to get the vaccineToo!! Here in France starting27of décembre as for all Europe...medical staff first then NursingHomes..Then people over 65!i told my village doctor i want to be first on his list !!!
THANKS to the scientists worlwide who are making this come true!!

shefollowsshells

Several alone and with children
YES YES YES!!! Beautiful picture! I got mine the second day offered, was on a shopping spree the first. I cried with joy, tears came down my eyes while getting it. Similar to the cry I had while voting here in the US this year. Never cried before while voting, but did this year, just a feeling of possible relief in both cases I suspect. For those fearful of the vaccine, didn't hurt at all and no side effects from me!
Thank you, Front line worker!!!!!

Camino Frances , Pamplona Burgos august 2018 Burgos to Santiago 19 /04 to 20/05/2019
YES YES YES!!! Beautiful picture! I got mine the second day offered, was on a shopping spree the first. I cried with joy, tears came down my eyes while getting it. Similar to the cry I had while voting here in the US this year. Never cried before while voting, but did this year, just a feeling of possible relief in both cases I suspect. For those fearful of the vaccine, didn't hurt at all and no side effects from me!
Thank you, Front line worker!!!!!
Well done ! I just Lo ng for it !!!
I don’t know what the french politics are doing !!! First vaccines arrived this morning...15000 only ...
It will take time before the agreement from elderly people from nursing homes will be collected!! The medical staff will get it of course
Why don’t they ask the French who
Wants it to show up?48% of the population doesn’t want it , So weird for the country of Pasteur ..
Great!!

M&A

Camino Portuguese Oct. 2015
Camino Frances, St Jean Pied De Port to Estella, May 2018.
El, I also received my Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine on Wed 23rd Dec. as a frontline healthcare worker 2nd vaccine scheduled for 13th Jan. Happy Days 😊

Camino Frances (2015, 2017, 2019) and plans for 2021 (Sept, Oct)
Great news. Our home state (Indiana, USA) this morning started allowing age 60 and above to register for the COVID vaccine shot. My wife and I registered today and my first shot is Monday, March 1! I've been worrying and waiting for a year for this to come. This does not guarantee anything, but certainly a positive step ! Bob

Camino Cups
Camino Way Markers
Original Camino Way markers made in bronze. Two models, one from Castilla & Leon and the other from Galicia.