• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

OBSOLETE COVID THREAD COVID-19 vaccine

OBSOLETE COVID THREAD
Status
Not open for further replies.

El Cascayal

Veteran Member
Time of past OR future Camino
23:Valença Var Espiritual Apr; Norte Cudillero Oct
1608395119857.pngOh Happy Day. I just received Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine. True joy felt by all for the very first time since February by all of us receiving shot today. As part of frontline family and as part of this worldwide Peregrino family gratitude and hope. May vaccines soon be readily available to all people of our world. May this virus be eradicated soon. Let us all keep our masks ABOVE our noses and continue to do our part to protect everyon. And, Buen Camino!

A selection of Camino Jewellery
Hopefully there will be not too much mutation and need to re-vaccinate.
And silly me--when I first read "...keep our masks ABOVE our noses..." I couldn't figure out why you hoped we would use our masks to cover our eye--till I figured you mean keep our masks covering our noses (and mouths). At least that's what I think it is. Please correct me.

@El Cascayal : so good to see. Happy for you and all your frontline co-workers! You so deserve this!
And yes, let us keep working on the handhygiene and proper use of masks!
I hope to be on the receiving end of the vaccine ( just after the frontliners ) by end of February or March.

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
Hopefully there will be not too much mutation and need to re-vaccinate.
And silly me--when I first read "...keep our masks ABOVE our noses..." I couldn't figure out why you hoped we would use our masks to cover our eye--till I figured you mean keep our masks covering our noses (and mouths). At least that's what I think it is. Please correct me.
Second dose is required in 3-4 weeks for Pfizer and ~ 28 days for Moderna. To date not much seen in terms of mutations. And all of us have seen way to many masks improperly worn around just mouths, chins, necks...

View attachment 89478Oh Happy Day. I just received Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine. True joy felt by all for the very first time since February by all of us receiving shot today. As part of frontline family and as part of this worldwide Peregrino family gratitude and hope. May vaccines soon be readily available to all people of our world. May this virus be eradicated soon. Let us all keep our masks ABOVE our noses and continue to do our part to protect everyon. And, Buen Camino!
Congratulations...Oh happy day, indeed🙏🙏! Thank you for your dedication under such difficult circumstances...Miami has been under siege for months...
May you and your family continue to stay safe! Gratitude

View attachment 89478Oh Happy Day. I just received Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine. True joy felt by all for the very first time since February by all of us receiving shot today. As part of frontline family and as part of this worldwide Peregrino family gratitude and hope. May vaccines soon be readily available to all people of our world. May this virus be eradicated soon. Let us all keep our masks ABOVE our noses and continue to do our part to protect everyon. And, Buen Camino!
Great ! I just cant wait to get the vaccineToo!! Here in France starting27of décembre as for all Europe...medical staff first then NursingHomes..Then people over 65!i told my village doctor i want to be first on his list !!!
THANKS to the scientists worlwide who are making this come true!!

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
YES YES YES!!! Beautiful picture! I got mine the second day offered, was on a shopping spree the first. I cried with joy, tears came down my eyes while getting it. Similar to the cry I had while voting here in the US this year. Never cried before while voting, but did this year, just a feeling of possible relief in both cases I suspect. For those fearful of the vaccine, didn't hurt at all and no side effects from me!
Thank you, Front line worker!!!!!

YES YES YES!!! Beautiful picture! I got mine the second day offered, was on a shopping spree the first. I cried with joy, tears came down my eyes while getting it. Similar to the cry I had while voting here in the US this year. Never cried before while voting, but did this year, just a feeling of possible relief in both cases I suspect. For those fearful of the vaccine, didn't hurt at all and no side effects from me!
Thank you, Front line worker!!!!!
Well done ! I just Lo ng for it !!!
I don’t know what the french politics are doing !!! First vaccines arrived this morning...15000 only ...
It will take time before the agreement from elderly people from nursing homes will be collected!! The medical staff will get it of course
Why don’t they ask the French who
Wants it to show up?48% of the population doesn’t want it , So weird for the country of Pasteur ..
Great!!

El, I also received my Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine on Wed 23rd Dec. as a frontline healthcare worker 2nd vaccine scheduled for 13th Jan. Happy Days 😊

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
Great news. Our home state (Indiana, USA) this morning started allowing age 60 and above to register for the COVID vaccine shot. My wife and I registered today and my first shot is Monday, March 1! I've been worrying and waiting for a year for this to come. This does not guarantee anything, but certainly a positive step ! Bob

Status
Not open for further replies.

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back