Search 58,412 Camino Questions

A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement
Camino Magnets
A collection of Camino Fridge Magnets
John Brierley 2022 Camino Guide
The most selling Camino Guide is shipping November 1st. Get your today and start planning.

COVID COVID and the status of Albergues reopening

Status
Not open for further replies.

wisepilgrim

Guidebook Author
Past OR future Camino
Many
This is just to let you know that the accommodation directory that I main on wisepilgrim.com is being updated to reflect the current and planned re-opening status of albergues and hotels along the various caminos.

As you may imagine, the task is neither quick nor easy in these uncertain times. The lists linked below are extremely dynamic, and will change several times a day as I contact properties and update their status.

If you know of any albergues that have the wrong status, do not hesitate to let me know. I have set up a new email specifically for the task: editor@wisepilgrim.com.

Camino Francés

Camino Portugués

Camino del Norte

The other routes are also being updated, but I trust that you can find them from the website.

Thanks again for all of the support!

Michael

Learn how to Get "Camino Ready " 2nd Edition. In English, Spanish, German and Korean
Camino Magnets
A collection of Camino Fridge Magnets

biarritzdon

Veteran Member
Past OR future Camino
CF11, CF12, CP13, CF14, CA15, S.Anton15, CF&CI15
Ditch Pig16, CF&CP17, CdN18, CM18, CF18, LePuy19
Thank you Michael.

how to successfully prepare for your Camino
This book's focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared.
John Brierley 2022 Camino Guide
The most selling Camino Guide is shipping November 1st. Get your today and start planning.

Leibniz

Peregrina
Past OR future Camino
Frances from Astorga (2018)
Frances/Invierno from SJPP (2019)
Wow thank you so much for doing that work!

Donation to the Forum
A donation to this forum helps it continue to exists and also removes all ads for you.
Original artwork based on your pilgrimage or other travel photos.

D74

Past OR future Camino
Walked Frances 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019
This is just to let you know that the accommodation directory that I main on wisepilgrim.com is being updated to reflect the current and planned re-opening status of albergues and hotels along the various caminos.

As you may imagine, the task is neither quick nor easy in these uncertain times. The lists linked below are extremely dynamic, and will change several times a day as I contact properties and update their status.

If you know of any albergues that have the wrong status, do not hesitate to let me know. I have set up a new email specifically for the task: editor@wisepilgrim.com.

Camino Francés

Camino Portugués

Camino del Norte

The other routes are also being updated, but I trust that you can find them from the website.

Michael

Thank you!

kdenogla

Past OR future Camino
Camino Frances 2020
It’s great to see the Albergues opening up and the extra effort everyone is making. I am very grateful to you all. Myself and my wife are set to cycle the Camino Frances in August.
my question is - will Albergues have to be booked in advance or will it be okay to just arrive and ask for availability each day?

Past OR future Camino
CF in sections 2019/2020
Hi Michael, wanted to let you know that I mailed you about an albergue that is open on the CF, but unfortunately the mail bounced (spam error message). It is Monasterio Santa Clara (only for the habitacions) in Carrion dlC.

Camino Maps
A collection of Camino Maps from the Camino Forum Store
Camino Jewellery
A selection of Camino Jewellery

Aniel

Past OR future Camino

Camino Francés

Camino Portugués

Camino del Norte

Michael
Hey! What about camink primitivo? Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Did not find what you were looking for? Search here

Popular Resources

“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf ivar
  • Featured
“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf
4.95 star(s) 101 ratings
Downloads
Updated
A selection of favorite albergues on the Camino Francés Ton van Tilburg
Favorite Albergues along the Camino Frances