• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

OBSOLETE COVID THREAD COVID and the status of Albergues reopening

OBSOLETE COVID THREAD
Status
Not open for further replies.

wisepilgrim

Camino App Maker
Time of past OR future Camino
Many
This is just to let you know that the accommodation directory that I main on wisepilgrim.com is being updated to reflect the current and planned re-opening status of albergues and hotels along the various caminos.

As you may imagine, the task is neither quick nor easy in these uncertain times. The lists linked below are extremely dynamic, and will change several times a day as I contact properties and update their status.

If you know of any albergues that have the wrong status, do not hesitate to let me know. I have set up a new email specifically for the task: editor@wisepilgrim.com.

Camino Francés

Camino Portugués

Camino del Norte

The other routes are also being updated, but I trust that you can find them from the website.

Thanks again for all of the support!

Michael

A selection of Camino Jewellery
A selection of Camino Jewellery
Wow thank you so much for doing that work!

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
This is just to let you know that the accommodation directory that I main on wisepilgrim.com is being updated to reflect the current and planned re-opening status of albergues and hotels along the various caminos.

As you may imagine, the task is neither quick nor easy in these uncertain times. The lists linked below are extremely dynamic, and will change several times a day as I contact properties and update their status.

If you know of any albergues that have the wrong status, do not hesitate to let me know. I have set up a new email specifically for the task: editor@wisepilgrim.com.

Camino Francés

Camino Portugués

Camino del Norte

The other routes are also being updated, but I trust that you can find them from the website.

Michael

Thank you!

Just to add here that I updated it with a bit more practical functionality. At the top is a search field, and on the right are two ways to filter the lists (status and accommodation type).

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
It’s great to see the Albergues opening up and the extra effort everyone is making. I am very grateful to you all. Myself and my wife are set to cycle the Camino Frances in August.
my question is - will Albergues have to be booked in advance or will it be okay to just arrive and ask for availability each day?

Hi Michael, wanted to let you know that I mailed you about an albergue that is open on the CF, but unfortunately the mail bounced (spam error message). It is Monasterio Santa Clara (only for the habitacions) in Carrion dlC.

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-

Camino Francés

Camino Portugués

Camino del Norte

Michael
Hey! What about camink primitivo? Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

âť“How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.