• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

OBSOLETE COVID THREAD covid rapid antigen test in porto/vila do conde area

OBSOLETE COVID THREAD
Status
Not open for further replies.

pie person

Time of past OR future Camino
Norte -ongoing
Hello.
We are planning to walk for a few days on the Portuguese Coastal Camino,in August and I am trying to book a covid test pre our return departure to the UK.I just wondered if anyone has had a rapid antigen test for travel done in either Porto or the Esposende area.?
We have both had both vaccines and are so excited that we are able to return to walking on the Camino again. I have looked at the Unilabs websites but only seem to be able to book the more expensive pcr tests.

The camino forum has been so helpful with information and advice .We have completed the Camino del Norte and the Portuguese Camino prior to the pandemic. and are really looking forward to walking again !
any information about this would be much appreciated . thank you

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
The only place I could find was at Porto airport. No appointment, just turn up and pay 30 euro. Warning though. I was in the queue for over 3 hours.

The only place I could find was at Porto airport. No appointment, just turn up and pay 30 euro. Warning though. I was in the queue for over 3 hours.
Thanks , that's good to know... we may do that! At least its an option - I have emailed a couple of labs/clinics but I guess there's increased demand now UK government has decided to let double vaccinated people return from Amber list countries without the quarantine . We can only go for a few days due but are so excited to be able to go to walk the camino again after all the lockdown.

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
Portugal is also going to start requiring a negative test or the EU digital Covid certificate to check into hotels and other accommodations, and to eat inside restaurants in targeted areas including Porto.

People from non-EU countries obviously can’t present the EU vaccination certificate. Are other vaccination certificates accepted by hotels and restaurants?

We will have our UK NHS App with proof of our covid vaccines.Hopefully they will be accepted but who knows ..fingers crossed!

A selection of Camino Jewellery
Status
Not open for further replies.

âť“How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back