Search 57,387 Camino Questions

A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement
Donation to the Forum
A donation to this forum helps it continue to exists and also removes all ads for you.
Camino Maps
A collection of Camino Maps from the Camino Forum Store

COVID Covid test in San Sebastian

Jan and keith

Past OR future Camino
(2015)
I’m planning to be leaving from San Sebastián in November returning to the US after my Camino. Does anyone know of a location there to get a Covid test with quick results to satisfy flight requirements? Thanks!!

how to successfully prepare for your Camino
This book's focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared.
Donation to the Forum
A donation to this forum helps it continue to exists and also removes all ads for you.

Vacajoe

Traded in my work boots for hiking ones
Past OR future Camino
I’m planning to be leaving from San Sebastián in November returning to the US after my Camino. Does anyone know of a location there to get a Covid test with quick results to satisfy flight requirements? Thanks!!
A lot can change by then, so you may want to check back closer to your travel date. Even so, I’ll be traveling through there in late September if you want to give me a bump to let you know what I find in person.

peregrina2000

Staff member
Does anyone know of a location there to get a Covid test with quick results to satisfy flight requirements?

Google tells me there is a large clinic in the city that does tests.

Website is in Spanish (I think googlechrome will translate it automatically but if you need help let me know). You can sign up for a test via email. Antigen results in two hours. As you probably know, the US currently accepts either rapid antigen results or the PCR results. 45€ for the antigen test.

It’s a bit out of the center, about 5 km, but there are several buses that go there from downtown.

Attachments

• 55BC8E71-C244-4FA6-965F-D1B5211E46F3.png
    55BC8E71-C244-4FA6-965F-D1B5211E46F3.png
    2.6 MB · Views: 2

Jan and keith

Past OR future Camino
(2015)
Google tells me there is a large clinic in the city that does tests.

Website is in Spanish (I think googlechrome will translate it automatically but if you need help let me know). You can sign up for a test via email. Antigen results in two hours. As you probably know, the US currently accepts either rapid antigen results or the PCR results. 45€ for the antigen test.

It’s a bit out of the center, about 5 km, but there are several buses that go there from downtown.
Awesome!! Thanks so much!!

Jan and keith

Past OR future Camino
(2015)
A lot can change by then, so you may want to check back closer to your travel date. Even so, I’ll be traveling through there in late September if you want to give me a bump to let you know what I find in person.
Thanks so much!

Learn how to Get "Camino Ready " 2nd Edition. In English, Spanish, German and Korean
Camino Magnets
A collection of Camino Fridge Magnets

Did not find what you were looking for? Search here

Popular Resources

“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf ivar
  • Featured
“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf
4.95 star(s) 101 ratings
Downloads
Updated
A selection of favorite albergues on the Camino Francés Ton van Tilburg
Favorite Albergues along the Camino Frances