Search 58,412 Camino Questions

A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement
Camino Magnets
A collection of Camino Fridge Magnets
Camino Maps
A collection of Camino Maps from the Camino Forum Store

COVID COVID test in Santiago

James Tabano

Past OR future Camino
May 2018
Two questions if anyone can help…referrals for testing sites in Santiago and is testing required for intra Spain flights that are NOT connections (Santiago to Madrid).
Thanks much.

Create your own ad
€1,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Fine art photography from the Camino Ways.

rorerich

CaminoLifer
Past OR future Camino
2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, (2019)
To answer your question about testing sites: I received this list about a week ago from the Santiago Tourist Office. Note that there is also a testing site at the airport.

I do not know the answer to your question about your flight to Madrid. My plan is to test in Santiago since I will fly on the same day from Madrid back to the US.

Attachments

• PCR e outras probas COVID.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 43
Past OR future Camino
Camino Frances: 2015, 2017, 2019, 2021
My wife and I arrive in Santiago Thursday. We will head straight to the pilgrim’s office to hopefully get our Compostelas. We have a few errands before / after checking into our hotel. For sure we’ll head to the Pilgrim’s House and ask their assistance to help us get Covid tests on Friday since we fly friom Madrid to the US on Sunday. Bob

Past OR future Camino
2021 Camino del Norte from Aviles
Just returned from getting an antigen test for return to the United States at Hospital HM Rosaleda, a private clinic by the train station. Super easy, called, made appt for today and got the test fast. 40 euro and they speak English very well.

Camino Magnets
A collection of Camino Fridge Magnets
2022 Camino Guides
The 2022 Camino guides will be coming out little by little, most of them by the end of 2021. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.

Orrville

Past OR future Camino
(2014)
(2020)
Just returned from getting an antigen test for return to the United States at Hospital HM Rosaleda, a private clinic by the train station. Super easy, called, made appt for today and got the test fast. 40 euro and they speak English very well.
Phone # of this place??

Orrville

Past OR future Camino
(2014)
(2020)
Phone #for this place??

nidarosa

Veteran Member
Past OR future Camino
Inglés 2009+2017, Francés 2012+2018, Astorga-Santiago repeatedly
If you are in town, go to the Tourist Information on Rua Vilar, they have a list of clinics and deal with this constantly. I went to the airport one, it was quick and relatively cheap.

Create your own ad
€1,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Camino Jewellery
A selection of Camino Jewellery

MariaDunlop

Past OR future Camino
Make sure you know which test you need to return home. PCR vs antigen (quick test). I am Canadian and the 72 hour PCR was what we are required to have.

OTH86

Veteran Member
Past OR future Camino
My wife and I arrive in Santiago Thursday. We will head straight to the pilgrim’s office to hopefully get our Compostelas. We have a few errands before / after checking into our hotel. For sure we’ll head to the Pilgrim’s House and ask their assistance to help us get Covid tests on Friday since we fly friom Madrid to the US on Sunday. Bob
Hi Bob, how did this go? I fly from MAD to US on 30th Oct, not coming from Santiago.
PCR or antigen? Thanks! Terry

Did not find what you were looking for? Search here

Popular Resources

“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf ivar
  • Featured
“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf
4.95 star(s) 101 ratings
Downloads
Updated
A selection of favorite albergues on the Camino Francés Ton van Tilburg
Favorite Albergues along the Camino Frances
4.83 star(s) 35 ratings