• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

OBSOLETE COVID THREAD COVID test in Santiago

OBSOLETE COVID THREAD
Status
Not open for further replies.

James Tabano

Time of past OR future Camino
May 2018
Two questions if anyone can help…referrals for testing sites in Santiago and is testing required for intra Spain flights that are NOT connections (Santiago to Madrid).
Thanks much.

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
To answer your question about testing sites: I received this list about a week ago from the Santiago Tourist Office. Note that there is also a testing site at the airport.

I do not know the answer to your question about your flight to Madrid. My plan is to test in Santiago since I will fly on the same day from Madrid back to the US.

Attachments

• PCR e outras probas COVID.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 44
A selection of Camino Jewellery
My wife and I arrive in Santiago Thursday. We will head straight to the pilgrim’s office to hopefully get our Compostelas. We have a few errands before / after checking into our hotel. For sure we’ll head to the Pilgrim’s House and ask their assistance to help us get Covid tests on Friday since we fly friom Madrid to the US on Sunday. Bob

Just returned from getting an antigen test for return to the United States at Hospital HM Rosaleda, a private clinic by the train station. Super easy, called, made appt for today and got the test fast. 40 euro and they speak English very well.

Just returned from getting an antigen test for return to the United States at Hospital HM Rosaleda, a private clinic by the train station. Super easy, called, made appt for today and got the test fast. 40 euro and they speak English very well.
Phone # of this place??

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Phone #for this place??

If you are in town, go to the Tourist Information on Rua Vilar, they have a list of clinics and deal with this constantly. I went to the airport one, it was quick and relatively cheap.

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
Make sure you know which test you need to return home. PCR vs antigen (quick test). I am Canadian and the 72 hour PCR was what we are required to have.

My wife and I arrive in Santiago Thursday. We will head straight to the pilgrim’s office to hopefully get our Compostelas. We have a few errands before / after checking into our hotel. For sure we’ll head to the Pilgrim’s House and ask their assistance to help us get Covid tests on Friday since we fly friom Madrid to the US on Sunday. Bob
Hi Bob, how did this go? I fly from MAD to US on 30th Oct, not coming from Santiago.
PCR or antigen? Thanks! Terry

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
Status
Not open for further replies.

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.